t
S
m
s
Unit 300 Unit 300
wrote...
Rep: 1 0
5 years ago

The source material should result primarily from self-led research of the required texts and readings from this course. The paper should have approximately four pages of content which are the written results of your research efforts.

Topic:  Choose two of the following questions/issues, and write approximately 2 pages on each question/issues that you select:

- Compare and contrast U.S. Counterintelligence to that of a foreign country’s counterintelligence security services.

- What are the lasting ramifications of a past Counterintelligence operation (such as COINTELPRO, VENONA, etc.)?

- Is the current state of counterintelligence in the Intelligence Community adequate? Why or why not?

- Explain the responsibility of counterintelligence in a major Intelligence failure. Examples might include: Pearl Harbor, the Bay of Pigs Invasion, Tet Offensive 1968, the Yom Kippur War, or 9/11.

- Discuss specific challenges to one type of counterintelligence that may not apply to other types of counterintelligence (national security, military, law enforcement, business, private).
Read 443 times
8 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Valued Member
Educator
5 years ago
Sorry for the late reply. I noticed your topic yesterday, but forgot to respond.

What week are you in? I couldn't anything useful using those keywords
Unit 3. Author
wrote...
5 years ago

This is for week #8, the last week of the course.  Thanks for responding so much!
wrote...
Valued Member
Educator
5 years ago
I found some week 8 stuff, though I'm not certain if it matches. Have a read and report back when you can
 Attached file(s) 
(10.27 KB)
(33.78 KB)
(34.08 KB)
You must login or register to gain access to these attachments.
Unit 3. Author
wrote...
5 years ago

Hi again -

This is a paper and we must answer any 2 of these questions - 2 pages each question:

- Compare and contrast US CI to that of a foreign country.
- What are the lasting ramifications of past CI operations (such as COINTELPRO, etc.)?
- Is the current state of CI in the Intelligence Community adequate? Why or why not?
- Explain the responsibility of CI in Intelligence failures.

The one about cyberwarfare is spot on, the one about Lin not so much.  I wasn't able to download the third because I had maxed out my downloads for the day.  If you can tell me what it's about and if it's relevant, I will gladly pay the 5.99 for it. 

Thank you so much for spending your time doing this.  AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
wrote...
Valued Member
Educator
5 years ago Edited: 5 years ago, bio_man
The last file is a complete essay on Compare and contrast US CI to that of a foreign country’s CI/security services. Is that correct?

Counterintelligence is the practice of the defense against foreign entities in the homeland (United States of America) or abroad. Both Americans and foreign nations conduct counterintelligence operations on their enemies. In the United States, the military counterintelligence branch is mostly focused on the insider threat, because an insider can be your worst enemy without even knowing it. Counterintelligence in the United States is very different than counterintelligence in other countries. The country being discussed in comparison to the United States of America’s counterintelligence branch is the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, also known as North Korea. Counterintelligence in North Korea is hard to accurately measure due to the country’s isolation from the outside world and its supreme secrecy. The current supreme leader, Kim Jong-Un has taken on the reigns that his elders once held and has ran a militarized government.
wrote...
Valued Member
Educator
5 years ago
I will gladly pay the 5.99 for it.

Or wait 24 hours Wink Face

I found another document, perhaps it can help too
 Attached file 
You must login or register to gain access to this attachment.
Unit 3. Author
wrote...
5 years ago

The last file was spot on, and a great help.  I got an A on the paper and in the class as well.  I can't thank you enough!!

A greatly awesome new year to you!
wrote...
Valued Member
Educator
5 years ago
Awesome, if you have AMU documents to share, such as essays, tests, quizzes, please share!
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  953 People Browsing
Related Images