r
d
l
a
saranyaallu saranyaallu
wrote...
Rep: 1 0
5 years ago
10.How would 500 ml bag of 3% 50/50 be prepared using 3%sodium chloride, sodium acetate 2 meq/ml, and sterile water for injection.

9- How many g of the drug are required to dispense one pint of 1 in 25 solutions

7- How many g of g of sodium chloride should be used to prepare 1.5 l of normal saline? How many ml of a 23.4%of sodium chloride will be used to make this solution? What base solution will be used?

6- Bupivacaine 0.125% in 400 ml 0.9% sodium chloride premix bag are out of stock. How would you prepare a bag using bupivacaine 0.25%

5- How many ml of sodium chloride 4meq/ml are needed to make 1l D10/0.45% sodium chloride using 1L bag of dextrose 10%
Read 173 times
1 Reply