s
r
d
l
a
oemBiology Author
wrote...
4 years ago
I am still looking this is issue on how prostate breathing works and wonder on where intensive sensation come from, which is energy

There is another video to show how sex is handled by King, that is not being told on today education.

Thanks, to everyone very much for any suggestions (^v^)
wrote...
Educator
4 years ago
I am still looking this is issue on how prostate breathing works and wonder on where intensive sensation come from, which is energy

https://books.google.ca/books?id=xF8oDwAAQBAJ&pg=SA1-PA3&lpg=SA1-PA3&dq=%22prostate+breathing%22&source=bl&ots=CescWA--jS&sig=ACfU3U2IiRz5pXyrvP5qUdfSkls-WHsNzA&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiDqp2NyfXhAhUDVK0KHWoIDPUQ6AEwAnoECAkQAQ#v=onepage&q&f=false

I'm guessing "prostate breathing" a kegel exercise designed for men to strengthen the muscles around the prostate gland. They mention rhythmic contractions are felt during this orgasm despite a "dry ejaculation". Given the proximity of the prostate to sensory rich regions of the reproductive system, it's likely activating those nerves from within.

It's not a kegel exercise, it's actually a breathing technique as described in the link above Upwards Arrow

There is another video to show how sex is handled by King, that is not being told on today education.

I watched it. It's funny how uncomfortable the lady was during the interview Grinning Face with Smiling Eyes I don't think they include this in today's schools because it's somewhat inappropriate. Imagine a virgin, teenage girl; placing this egg into the vagina may disrupt the hymen, causing her to bleed prematurely. This is something to be explored as an adult, in my opinion.
wrote...
Staff Member
4 years ago
@bio_man, some of the pages are locked from viewing, mind uploading what you see?
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
wrote...
Educator
4 years ago Edited: 4 years ago, bio_man
@bio_man, some of the pages are locked from viewing, mind uploading what you see?

My bad!

I find that website to be hit or miss, where sometimes it shows it and other times it doesn't. For me, it's not showing it any more. I'll check back soon
oemBiology Author
wrote...
4 years ago
I watched it. It's funny how uncomfortable the lady was during the interview I don't think they include this in today's schools because it's somewhat inappropriate. Imagine a virgin, teenage girl; placing this egg into the vagina may disrupt the hymen, causing her to bleed prematurely. This is something to be explored as an adult, in my opinion.

People need to be opened mind for this topic, just look at this issue from Biology's viewpoint and not from sex's viewpoint, that would see how complicated our human body are created. In ancient China, this topic was studied very deep, and those intensive sensation is somewhat related to CHI, that is the fundamental energy of life force.

Thanks, to everyone very much for any suggestions (^v^)
wrote...
4 years ago
What does that mean? So the more babies you have, the more lose the vigina ? Will be good to have gap between each baby to avoid having lose vigina?
wrote...
Educator
4 years ago Edited: 4 years ago, bio_man
What does that mean? So the more babies you have, the more lose the vigina ? Will be good to have gap between each baby to avoid having lose vigina?

I'd assume the more the vagina is penetrated, the looser it becomes, unless it is exercised (according to the video).

People need to be opened mind for this topic, just look at this issue from Biology's viewpoint and not from sex's viewpoint, that would see how complicated our human body are created. In ancient China, this topic was studied very deep, and those intensive sensation is somewhat related to CHI, that is the fundamental energy of life force. Thanks, to everyone very much for any suggestions (^v^)

It's definitely not shameful to explore your sexuality, and I do see a benefit to learning this stuff. However, I feel this line is best crossed as an adult, especially when things start to get boring 

In terms of educating the general population, I can't see this sort of thing being taught in ordinary classrooms. Though I do believe you'd read about this in a sex-ed course, they're known as kegel exercises, but they don't involve the insertion of an 'egg'. I don't think it should be mandatory though...
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1077 People Browsing
 114 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which 'study break' activity do you find most distracting?
Votes: 741

Previous poll results: How often do you eat-out per week?