s
r
d
l
a
oemBiology oemBiology
wrote...
4 years ago
Within brain cells, if I make a right selection, the strength of bonding memory would become stronger, but when I make a wrong selection, the strength of bonding memory would become weak, I would like to know on whether there is any hormone release affecting my emotion under this situation or not.

Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions

Read 394 times
3 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Educator
4 years ago
Hi oem7110

Please provide an example of making the right selection.
oemBiology Author
wrote...
4 years ago
Referring to following video, I would like to know on what kind of hormone would be generated (that affect emotions) during making mistakes under mistake friendly and mistake unfriendly environment.

Do you have any suggestions?
Thank you very much for any suggestions (^v^)

wrote...
Educator
4 years ago
What hormones are released depends largely on the logistics; was the mistake made in front of a crowd or by yourself in your room with no one watching? For example, a public speaker who makes a mistake in their speech might experience an increase in heart rate, blood flow, pupils dilate, etc. Making a mistake in front of a crowd may increase anxiety, causing the brain to stimulate the adrenal medulla to secrete epinephrine. This hormone is released in emergency situations, known as the fight or flight hormone (also called adrenaline).

Bare in mind, however, that what makes one person anxious differs from anothers, but the physiology responsible for anxiety is the same. This is why drugs like Xanax works universally to remedy anxiety. Xanax works by increasing the amount of the neurotransmitter GABA in the brain to promote calmness and a relaxed feeling. I suppose this prevents the brain from signalling the adrenal gland as quickly.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  989 People Browsing
 155 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
What percentage of nature vs. nurture dictates human intelligence?
Votes: 431

Previous poll results: How often do you eat-out per week?