r
O
x
d
s
oemBiology oemBiology
wrote...
4 years ago
Referring to following video, I would like to know on which parts of body generate intense feeling with nervous system during orgasm, and triggerring nervous system requires energy, where are this energy coming from?

Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions

Read 1018 times
20 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Educator
4 years ago
Interesting question.

Penile erections are induced by nitric oxide (NO). Sensory receptors in the penile skin and glans activates a parasympathetic response that triggers the synthesis of NO by eNOS. Nitric oxide (NO) is a mediator of vasodilation in blood vessels by causing smooth muscle relaxation.
wrote...
Staff Member
4 years ago
Autonomic nervous system > parasympathetic nervous system, see the diagram below (at the very bottom).

- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
wrote...
Staff Member
4 years ago
Male:

Female:

Source: http://what-when-how.com/neuroscience/the-autonomic-nervous-system-integrative-systems-part-4/
- Bachelor of Science
oemBiology Author
wrote...
4 years ago
Male:

I would like to know on what is going on step by step for orgasm as shown on above image,
Could you please describe more on the process?

Do you have any suggestions?
Thanks, to everyone very much for any suggestions (^v^)
wrote...
Staff Member
4 years ago
Follow the blue lines first. Receptors on the penis activate the neurons, which send the signal to your spinal cord. That signal is relayed to the brain for interpretation. The interpreted message is relayed via the red lines (neurons) back to the areas that are responsible for all the things that happen during the orgasm.
- Bachelor of Science
oemBiology Author
wrote...
4 years ago
Referring to following video, I would like to know on what the function of G-Spot is,
wrote...
Staff Member
4 years ago
G-spot, ha... If I were to bet, that's where you have a high concentration of blue lines, refer above, than you would in other areas. The more nerves that are stimulate, the better it'll feel.

That's my interpretation
- Bachelor of Science
oemBiology Author
wrote...
4 years ago
I need more details on describing about the blue line, referring to video around 1:30, it mentions about million dollar point location, I would like to know what the organ name pasxxxxx?? is before penis going up. 

wrote...
Staff Member
4 years ago
There are nerve endings on the surface of a penis.

Those nerve endings are the "blue lines" you see in the image I originally uploaded. These are mentioned, sending a signal to the brain for interpretation. In interpreted signal is sent back via "red lines".

The "million dollar point location" is the idea I proposed here: https://biology-forums.com/index.php?topic=1920010.msg4953903#msg4953903 I think it's a hypothetical location where there are many nerve endings concentrated. Could be different for different people.
- Bachelor of Science
oemBiology Author
wrote...
4 years ago
Referring to following video, I would like to know on what major different is between general neurotransmitter and "blue lines".  The nerve signals are so intensive for "blue line" during orgasm as comparing with general neurotransmitter (hands are touching table).  Except nerve signals, do any hormone involve during this orgasm? so I would like to know on whether the feeling of orgasm mainly come from hormone or neurotransmitter alone.

wrote...
Staff Member
4 years ago Edited: 4 years ago, duddy
The blue lines are nerves. These nerves release neurotransmitters to activate other nerves until the brain is reached. A discussion on neurotransmitters here isn't important because that's not what causes the feelings you experience in an orgasm, so ignore that part. The same is said about the red lines, they too are nerves that activate organs in the reproductive system that produce hormones and other physiological changes that leads to the sensations felt. As you can see in my original post, these nerves activate the prostate and other essential parts in that area.

- Bachelor of Science
oemBiology Author
wrote...
4 years ago
Referring to following video, I would like to know on what is going on during the process of orgasm as shown below:

Q1) The sensation of orgasm caused by prostate breathing is quite different from the sensation of ejaculatory orgasm, what is their difference?

Q2) Prostate breathing is stretching both levator prostatae muscles during inhalation and returns them to their original state during exhalation

Mechanism of orgasm caused by prostate breathing
Repeatition of prostate breathing
1) Increase in blood flow to the prostate
2) Congestion & swlling up of the prostate
3) a burning sensation occurs in the prostate area, where do burning sensation come from?
4) the sensation gradually becomes stronger
5) Subsequently the prostate swells up until you feel the prostate sticking to the bladder
6) the sensation gradually becomes stronger enough to feel pressure
7) as the prostate repeats sponstaneous contractions you will experience orgasm, where do the intensive feeling come from during orgasm?

wrote...
Staff Member
4 years ago Edited: 4 years ago, duddy
I've never heard of prostate breathing, and there's not much information online, so I can't comment on it much. The video makes mention that this technique allows you to have multiple orgasms, but of course that can be accomplished without this technique. As long as the man separates his orgasm from the physiological experience of ejaculation, he can actually can have multiple orgasms.

I'm guessing "prostate breathing" a kegel exercise designed for men to strengthen the muscles around the prostate gland. They mention rhythmic contractions are felt during this orgasm despite a "dry ejaculation". Given the proximity of the prostate to sensory rich regions of the reproductive system, it's likely activating those nerves from within.

According to the source below (you should definitely check it out), the prostate has little to do with the orgasm, and more to do with ejaculation. In fact, physiologically, an orgasm and ejaculation are two separate processes. The main organs involved in ejaculation are the distal epididymis, the vas deferens, the seminal vesicle, the prostate, the prostatic urethra, and the bladder neck. All-in-all, an orgasm and ejaculation are both complex process involving several anatomical structures and under extensive neurochemical and hormonal regulation.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4896089/
- Bachelor of Science
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  574 People Browsing
 145 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
Do you believe in global warming?
Votes: 369

Previous poll results: What's your favorite math subject?