t
S
m
s
prashantakerkar prashantakerkar
wrote...
Valued Member
4 years ago

If requested, Do the programmer/s share the source code of Mobile apps designed & developed by them and which are freely downloaded from Google Play?

Example :

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=autocallschedule.covayurt.com.autocallschedule&hl=en

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Read 221 times
5 Replies
Prashant S Akerkar
Replies
wrote...
Valued Member
Educator
4 years ago
When the app is submitted, Google doesn't gain access to the source code. The only person who knows the source code is the company that made the app. Keep in mind that apps use many native functions of the operating system. For example, in your previous question, the function "DAIL" (for example), would be native to Android, and the source code to that be available for everyone since it's free source. That doesn't mean you would have to create tons of functions of your own to make it functional.
wrote...
Valued Member
4 years ago
Thanks.

Will the App developer if requested share the programming source code to the consumer who has downloaded the app from Google Play?

In this case I am the consumer who has downloaded the app from Google Play.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=autocallschedule.covayurt.com.autocallschedule&hl=en

Will Canberk Ovayurt (App developer) share the source code for his Auto call scheduler to me?

If he doesn't share the source code to me for his app developed, What could be the reasons?

Note : It's a freeware mobile app.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar
Prashant S Akerkar
Answer accepted by topic starter
bio_manbio_man
wrote...
Valued Member
Educator
Top Poster
4 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free