s
r
d
l
a
oemBiology oemBiology
wrote...
4 years ago
Referring to following image, I feel pain on the left chest as shown on yellow spot, I would like to know on what is potential cause.

Last few time occurred conditions
1) After jogging 2-3 hours
2) Waking up in the morning 5 - 6 am.

Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions

Read 486 times
5 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Staff Member
4 years ago
Jogging for 2-3 hours is a lot! Were you dehydrated at any point? Were you consuming water during your workout?
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
wrote...
Educator
4 years ago
Could be an irritated muscle. Sometimes when I wake up too early, I accidently pull a muscle while getting ready. This is caused by a lack of stretching or sudden movements of the neck. It's really hard to say what's the biological cause, because you're feeling pain because a pain receptor in that location is being stimulated. By what? Impossible to tell.
oemBiology Author
wrote...
4 years ago Edited: 4 years ago, oemBiology
Jogging for 2-3 hours is a lot! Were you dehydrated at any point? Were you consuming water during your workout?

I feel pain (below skin 1 inches area) after exercise (2-3 hours later) , not jogging for 2-3 hours.
Sometimes, I feel the pain on the same location on right side as well (less pain).
After drinking 250ml red wine, I feel better, would it relate to heart / inflammation / muscle?

Do you have any suggestions?
Thanks, to everyone very much for any suggestions (^v^)

wrote...
Educator
4 years ago
It's not your heart because any heart pain would suggest a heart attack, and heart attack symptoms are don't last very long before you KNOW you need to seek immediate medical attention. I like what duddy said in the sense that it may be you're running for too long AND perhaps you're not keeping hydrated. During your run, you could pull muscles in your back, and some of these muscles wrap around your chest area. You don't feel it right away because once your muscles relax from the exercises, that's when the pain intensifies.

I'm not sure if it's the red wine. In fact, I would completely cancel that out as a cause.
wrote...
Staff Member
4 years ago
If it's the first time you've jogged, and for a duration of 2-3 hours, you're probably feeling lactic acid buildup in muscles that'd not been exercised in a long time. You need to tell us how you jogged (on a treadmill or outside), age, build, etc., because without these facts, it's all guesswork technically. Are you fit?
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1058 People Browsing
 125 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion