d
e
d
C
l
wrote...
Valued Member
3 weeks ago

http://www.namechangetips.com/change-name/how-to-change-your-name-legally-in-india-3-easy-steps/92774

It's a cumbersome process. Isn't it?

The First name Last name changing rules will vary from country to country ?

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar
Read 73 times
1 Reply
Replies
Answer accepted by topic starter
wrote...
Educator
Top Poster
3 weeks ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything.
Changing your name legally is a *very* cumbersome process. From your birth certificate, to your citizenship documents, passport, driver licence, health card, certificates, diplomas, awards, and degrees: all these reflect your current identity. I'd only recommend changing your last name and/or first name if they were spelt incorrectly with a mistake. For example, my last name is pronounced far differently than the way its spelt. Therefore, I've always considered changing, but never quite pulled the trigger due to the lengthy ongoing process. Interesting though, my son's last name was intentionally spelt the way it was intended to the be pronounced when his birth certificate was being produced. So while me and him have different spelt-out last names, they're similar enough to be recognized as the same. I'm sure he'll greatly appreciate that in the future.

The First name Last name changing rules will vary from country to country ?

This varies from country to country, and in the United States - state to state as well.
This verified answer contains over 200 words.
Source https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Name_change
The best way to say thank you is with a positive review:

Click here to review us!

Your support goes a long way!