t
i
r
r
wrote...
Valued Member
4 years ago
Thank you.

https://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/business/crossing-the-alps_cable-car-to-be-built-between-switzerland-and-italy/44785354

Can we give the Station names for this journey with the Halt time at each station?

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar
Prashant S Akerkar
wrote...
Educator
4 years ago
Keep in mind that this connected from mountain to mountain, and there are no stops. From the article, it states that the complete trip is 4000 meters, so 4 km. The station names are also provided in the article: from Italy it's Testa Grigia, from Switzerland it's Matterhorn Glacier
wrote...
Valued Member
4 years ago
Thanks.

Gondola constructed price URL :
https://www.google.com/search?q=gondola+lift+construction+price&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwjr_9y60qfkAhXHxHMBHa-3CrMQ2-cCegQIABAC&oq=gondola+lift+construction+price&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-img.12...0.0..18865...0.0..0.0.0.......0._1JJKYYdDfA&ei=YopnXevGJceJz7sPr--qmAs&bih=592&biw=360&prmd=sinv

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar
Prashant S Akerkar
wrote...
Valued Member
4 years ago
Thanks.

Gondola lift exterior and interior colours.

https://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&source=hp&ei=07ZnXYOIH52evQSljpzACw&q=Gondola+Lift+exterior+and+interior+colours&oq=Gondola+Lift+exterior+and+interior+colours&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-img.12...2187.22149..23389...0.0..0.184.3641.0j27......0....1.......0..0j0i24j33i10.00Cwf7Xurpg

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar
Prashant S Akerkar
wrote...
Educator
4 years ago
👌
wrote...
Valued Member
4 years ago Edited: 4 years ago, prashantakerkar
Thanks.

Gondola Lift Geometrical shapes discussions.

https://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&source=hp&ei=kHRoXaDeIYzmvgTAkIr4AQ&q=Gondola+Lift+Geometrical+shapes&oq=Gondola+Lift+Geometrical+shapes&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-img.12...1514.13327..14454...0.0..0.169.3094.0j23......0....1.......0..0j0i8i30j0i24j30i10.C1Fcgq95mgo#imgrc=6EWh-aCeob5JnM

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar
Prashant S Akerkar
wrote...
Educator
4 years ago
If we consider the 3D version for each shape, we get a sphere, triangular prism, cube, and rectangular prism.

A sphere is a bad idea because you'd need to create an extension at the top to secure it. If you've ever hung a tree ornament, you'd know they easily fall off the tree. I'd say the same thing for a triangular prism because it has only 2 vertices at the top to secure it. Therefore, you're better off using a cube or rectangular prism
wrote...
Valued Member
4 years ago

Thanks.

The Gondola Lift Geometrical shape can be a contributing factor for calculation of maximum Load carrying capacity?

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar
Prashant S Akerkar
wrote...
Valued Member
4 years ago

Thanks.

URL :

One of the popular songs in Bollywood movie
 "An evening in Paris" having Gondola Lift rides.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar
Prashant S Akerkar
wrote...
Educator
4 years ago Edited: 4 years ago, bio_man
Thanks. The Gondola Lift Geometrical shape can be a contributing factor for calculation of maximum Load carrying capacity? Thanks & Regards, Prashant S Akerkar

Geometry definitely matters. See my illustration below.

PS: the singer is trying too hard Grinning Face with Smiling Eyes
 Attached file 
Thumbnail(s):
You must login or register to gain access to this attachment.
wrote...
Valued Member
4 years ago
Thanks.

Interesting observation.

The Actor & Actress are wearing red colour attire which are matching with the Red colour of Swiss Flag in the song. Also in the song are Red colour chairs.

Attached Swiss Flag images.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar
 Attached file(s) 
Thumbnail(s):
You must login or register to gain access to these attachments.
Prashant S Akerkar
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  869 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
What's your favorite funny biology word?
Votes: 328

Previous poll results: Do you believe in global warming?