S
m
s
prashantakerkar prashantakerkar
wrote...
Valued Member
4 years ago Edited: 4 years ago, prashantakerkar
URL :

https://www.google.com/search?q=Saturday+Night+Fever&oq=Sat&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j0j69i57j69i60j0.1438j0j7&client=ms-android-lava&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Songs in this John Travolta movie were very popular.

Staying Alive & Night Fever could be the number two top spots.

Isn' it?

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar
Read 1704 times
4 Replies
Prashant S Akerkar

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Staff Member
4 years ago
Staying Alive & Night Fever could be the number two top spots.

Of all time or for you personally?

Love these songs too, they portray the era quite well
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
wrote...
Valued Member
Educator
4 years ago
Over John Travolta's career as an actor, he shows that he was very versatile in his acting skills, and didn't get type-casted for his role in Saturday Night Fever and Grease. I think he's a pretty cool guy too!
wrote...
Valued Member
4 years ago Edited: 4 years ago, prashantakerkar
Thanks.

Travolta is a terrific dancer.

Whom do you consider other terrific dancers ?

I can recollect Patrick Swayze - Dirty Dancing.

URL : I had the Time of my Life.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar
Prashant S Akerkar
wrote...
Valued Member
Educator
4 years ago Edited: 4 years ago, bio_man
I know this is very popular with Indian movies, but not so much in America. Swayze was probably the best technical dancer who had the most experience and classical training.

Travolta was probably the best innate dancer. He had some training in his youth but was not a serious dancer before his breakout films. He was an actor who could do a little dancing if the role called for it. That all changed after he landed the leading roles in Saturday Night Fever, Grease, and Urban Cowboy, among others. The films asked him to learn a certain dance style, and he delivered in spades. He had great showmanship and remarkable ability to pick up new dance styles.

There's also Christopher Walken who is a long time tap dancer and therefore, better than the others in his field: Tap, Vaudeville, and Broadway style dance.

Many actors pretend to be dancing in their movies, for example Kevin Bacon in footloose.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1096 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Where do you get your textbooks?
Votes: 284