t
i
r
r
prashantakerkar prashantakerkar
wrote...
Valued Member
4 years ago

Where was the venue in which the Kabhi Kabhi song orchestra was conducted in Mumbai?

Was it RK Studios, Shanmukhanand Hall, Rang Sharda, BKC etc?

Can we trace?

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar
Read 185 times
4 Replies
Prashant S Akerkar

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Staff Member
4 years ago
Boy that's going to be tough Grinning Face with Smiling Eyes According to my research, the movie was shot in Kashmir, so you'd have to narrow your search down to prominent venues in that location.
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
wrote...
Educator
4 years ago
Boy that's going to be tough Grinning Face with Smiling Eyes According to my research, the movie was shot in Kashmir, so you'd have to narrow your search down to prominent venues in that location.

That's in reference to the movie, is this something different?
wrote...
Valued Member
4 years ago
Thanks.

This is a live orchestra of a popular song in the Movie "Kabhi Kabhi" which also is the Title song of the Movie. Bollywood legends are in the Orchestra conducted.

This musical orchestra I feel was in Mumbai City, Maharashtra State, India but where in Mumbai has to be found out.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar
Prashant S Akerkar
wrote...
Educator
4 years ago Edited: 4 years ago, bio_man
This is a live orchestra of a popular song in the Movie "Kabhi Kabhi" which also is the Title song of the Movie. Bollywood legends are in the Orchestra conducted.

Hmm... So they used this song in the movie. Given the age of the recording, it'd be really hard to tell unless you knew someone in the movie industry that was familiar with it. Perhaps someone that was physically there when they recorded it or a movie historian. Given that I write and speak in English, most of my research would be limited. I'd have to conduct searches in Hindi to research it better (of which I don't know) Frowning Face

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  977 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion