r
d
l
a
wrote...
Valued Member
4 years ago

Thanks.

Regarding possession of Nunchaku for self defence, whether the Indian legal laws will allow has to be traced from a lawyer.

I will consult with Mr Mahendra Kadam a Civil, Criminal cases lawyer for the same who is also a family friend.

I feel Nunchaku could be a good martial arts weapon for the police cops and they can be trained for the same by Martial arts instructor.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar
Prashant S Akerkar
wrote...
Valued Member
4 years ago
URL :

https://lawrato.com/lawyers/mumbai

Martial arts training instructors services for use of Nanchaku martial arts weapon can be hired from overseas to be given to Police cops if the Indian legal law permits.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar
Prashant S Akerkar
wrote...
Valued Member
4 years ago
Thanks.

Don't you feel the Nanchaku martial arts weapon training will be more useful to Women for self defence?

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar
Prashant S Akerkar
wrote...
Valued Member
4 years ago
Thanks.

I mean hiring the services of Nanchaku martial arts trainers from USA, China, Hong Kong etc by India.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar
Prashant S Akerkar
wrote...
Educator
4 years ago
I will consult with Mr Mahendra Kadam a Civil, Criminal cases lawyer for the same who is also a family friend.

Interesting! Honestly, I think nunchucks are a clumsier method to self-defence. They're larger, heavy, and require a lot of training. I think it's more feasible for police to simply carry a baton.

Don't you feel the Nanchaku martial arts weapon training will be more useful to Women for self defence?

Are these women in law-enforcement or generally?
wrote...
Valued Member
4 years ago Edited: 4 years ago, prashantakerkar
Thank you.

As you know, Women are vulnerable to crimes and the best self defence can come through martial arts training viz Karate, Judo , Kung fu etc.

Apart from this,  if they are provided training on use of Nanchaku martial arts weapon, I feel that will be adequate for them for self defence.

Ofcourse, the Nanchaku martial arts weapon training could be difficult even for men given by expert trainers hired from overseas countries viz USA, Hong Kong, China etc but it will greatly help the police cops both men & women, bodyguards, women etc for self defence.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar
Prashant S Akerkar
wrote...
Educator
4 years ago
Apart from this,  if they are provided training on use of Nanchaku martial arts weapon, I feel that will be adequate for them for self defence.

I think a deterrent is more effective. For example, it'd require years of practice and training to master this skill, and with people wearing skinny jeans and skirts, there's no good way to carry / store such weapon. I'd rather have my daughter or wife equipped with pepper spray instead. It's small, discrete, and portable.
wrote...
Valued Member
Thanks.

Lightweight Nunchaku products

https://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&source=hp&ei=FrFxXajbD4O6vwTbiqLICw&q=lightweight+nunchaku&oq=Light+weight+Nunchaku&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-img.1.0.30i10.2075.13464..15722...0.0..0.279.2655.0j16j2....2..0....1.......0..0j0i131j0i13.aTsaZRRP_Bo

Nunchaku case (Carrying Bag) products

https://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&source=hp&ei=9bFxXdjmCt-wvgTo2bCQCA&q=nunchaku+carrying+bag&oq=Nanchaku+carrying+bag&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-img.1.0.30i10.3703.23085..24194...3.0..0.282.3369.0j19j3....2..0....1.......0..0i3j0j0i10j0i13j0i13i30j0i13i5i30.Pm57gT6HJBI

I feel lightweight Nunchaku weapon carrying in Nunchaku portable case can be useful.

Ex :

https://images.app.goo.gl/AiWYvtANHZ7gkvgD8

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Prashant S Akerkar
wrote...
Educator
4 years ago Edited: 4 years ago, bio_man
But can you honestly see your sister/wife/daughter using them correctly under a stressful situation like a robbery? I just can't wrap my head around it, unless she's a true martial artist.
wrote...
Valued Member
Thanks.

I feel Martial arts is the best form of self defence fighting against all crimes.

Nunchaku weapon expertise though difficult to master can be achieved through constant practice after hiring qualified trainers from USA, China & Hong Kong etc countries.

URL :

https://www.google.com/search?q=nunchaku+martial+arts+training&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwiM0PunhrvkAhXhBbcAHYnqBb8Q2-cCegQIABAC&oq=Nunchakumartial+arts+training&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-img.1.0.30i10.29853.33305..34412...0.0..0.153.1157.0j8......0....1.........0i13.vPsORTV1OPk&ei=5LZxXYzOOeGL3LUPidWX-As

Martial arts training Expert : Michael Lewis

https://www.google.com/search?q=nunchaku+martial+arts+training&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwiM0PunhrvkAhXhBbcAHYnqBb8Q2-cCegQIABAC&oq=Nunchakumartial+arts+training&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-img.1.0.30i10.29853.33305..34412...0.0..0.153.1157.0j8......0....1.........0i13.vPsORTV1OPk&ei=5LZxXYzOOeGL3LUPidWX-As#imgrc=7w1HQRRzXN_h4M&imgdii=9NISpAAzhrNh9M

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar
Prashant S Akerkar
wrote...
Educator
4 years ago
No doubt, nunchakus are awesome, and there are some great trainers out there, but my argument goes back to using them casually for self-defence. Especially in the case of women, they usually carry a small purse and wear tighter outfits - there's no room for these or any desire to use them in the case of an emergency,
wrote...
Valued Member
4 years ago
Thanks.

I feel they have to carry a Lightweight Nunchaku weapon in portable carrying bag (case).

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar
Prashant S Akerkar
wrote...
Staff Member
4 years ago Edited: 4 years ago, duddy
At the campus I teach at - given how large it is - security would encourage women to carry a whistle in case of an emergency. I teach a bit of math here and there, and on average, 50% of my students forget to bring their calculator to class. As you know, a calculator is an important tool to follow along in class, yet half don't remember and it's mandatory. That being said, in a safe country, most girls would careless to bring a weapon to class. Weapons are banned in class, and are illegal, hence why I think it's a bad idea also.
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1063 People Browsing
 114 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which of the following is the best resource to supplement your studies:
Votes: 249

Previous poll results: Do you believe in global warming?