s
r
m
s
miyathomas miyathomas
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
A month ago
Hi all, a few days back I noticed wrinkles around my mouth and eyes. I've always taken care of my skin. Any medicines should be taken?
Read 166 times
4 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Educator
A month ago
Hi there!

Hi all, a few days back I noticed wrinkles around my mouth and eyes. I've always taken care of my skin. Any medicines should be taken?

How old are you? Male, female?

Are they fine lines or deeper?
The best way to say thank you is with a positive review:

Click here to review us!
wrote...
A month ago Edited: A month ago, miyathomas
Hai, I am female.  Lines are deeper. I am very much tensed due to this issue.  When I discussed my problem with friends, they suggested consulting a dermatologist from Toronto will be better. Do you have any suggestion? Any suggestion for a dermatology clinic from Toronto?
wrote...
Educator
A month ago
Not sure why this is so concerning to you. Wrinkles and fine lines eventually appear everywhere on your body as you age; it's unavoidable and inevitable part of life. There are girls I know as young as 18 with fine lines underneath their eyes, so the quicker you accept these changes, the happier you'll be. Unless they appeared suddenly, visiting a dermatologist is a waste of time for both of you. Not sure how to advise you further... Why is it bugging you so much?
The best way to say thank you is with a positive review:

Click here to review us!
wrote...
A month ago
Thanks for your response
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers.
Learn More
Improve Grades
Help Others
Save Time
Accessible 24/7
  124 People Browsing
 146 Signed Up Today
Your Opinion
Which 'study break' activity do you find most distracting?
Votes: 167

Related Images