d
l
a
prashantakerkar prashantakerkar
wrote...
Valued Member
4 years ago

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_locomotive_class_WAG-12

I feel India should design and build more Large Freight Locomotives similar to WAG -12 class.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar
 Attached file 
Thumbnail(s):
You must login or register to gain access to this attachment.
Read 477 times
12 Replies
Prashant S Akerkar
Replies
wrote...
Educator
4 years ago
Absolutely necessary. There is a long list of freight train accidents in India; casualties happen regularly from train-related accidents. It needs to be corrected, especially if the country wants to exist the 3rd world status it is in.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_railway_accidents_and_incidents_in_India
wrote...
Valued Member
4 years ago Edited: 4 years ago, prashantakerkar
Thanks.

Attached WAG - 12 Speed provisional PDF.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar
Prashant S Akerkar
wrote...
Educator
4 years ago
Could you outline the purpose of this document. I see a lot of interesting diagrams, and a lot of text. What purpose is it supposed to serve?
wrote...
Staff Member
4 years ago
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
wrote...
Valued Member
4 years ago
Thanks.

The purpose of attached PDF document was to trace as can we enhance the capabilities of the WAG - 12 Large Freight Locomotive by increasing the speed - 120 km/hr as well as increasing the capacity of the freight load carried by the WAG - 12 Locomotive.

Awaiting your valuable inputs for the same in terms of increasing performance of the WAG - 12 Locomotive.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar
Prashant S Akerkar
wrote...
Valued Member
4 years ago Edited: 4 years ago, prashantakerkar
Thanks.

Reference :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_locomotives

Can WAG - 12 enter into the class of Largest Locomotive List with Research & Development?

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar
Prashant S Akerkar
Answer accepted by topic starter
bio_manbio_man
wrote...
Educator
Top Poster
4 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free
This verified answer contains over 230 words.