4 years ago

That's some powerful acid!!! Holy
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
oemBiology Author
wrote...
4 years ago

That was done by owner at least one year ago, if owner cleans my room using this approach, I do not need to do it myself.

Thanks, to everyone very much for any suggestions (^v^)
wrote...
Educator
4 years ago
Did the owner use acid? Looks like physical damage, not acid damage.
oemBiology Author
wrote...
4 years ago
Could it be the u-pipe from the sink found within the bathroom? Have you examined that part?

I have filled sink and toilet's tank with water to ensure that all u-pipe is filled to block sewage gas.

I doubt the connection between toilet and sewage pipe are not sealed well, but it is very very difficult for visual inspection, so that is the final part for owner to hire plumber to do the job (cost money $$$).

oemBiology Author
wrote...
4 years ago Edited: 4 years ago, oemBiology
Did the owner use acid? Looks like physical damage, not acid damage.

I find out that the edge is not damage, which is the pattern on tides.

wrote...
Educator
4 years ago
So you're going to the owner to fix the issue? I hope it doesn't cost you anything, this should be a landlord maintenance issue. I don't know how it is in Asia, but perhaps the washer drains into the same pipeline -- assuming your apartment has a washer system
oemBiology Author
wrote...
4 years ago

I find out that the edge is not damage, which is the pattern on tides.

wrote...
Educator
4 years ago
I find out that the edge is not damage, which is the pattern on tides. Thanks, to everyone very much for any suggestions (^v^)

Weird 🤔
oemBiology Author
wrote...
4 years ago
There is some spray product to prevent water leaking by spraying it on the surface, which contains sodium organic acid, I would like to know on how it works and seals any surface.

Do you have any suggestions?
wrote...
Educator
4 years ago
There is some spray product to prevent water leaking by spraying it on the surface, which contains sodium organic acid, I would like to know on how it works and seals any surface. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks, to everyone very much for any suggestions (^v^)

Do you know what it's called?
oemBiology Author
wrote...
4 years ago
Please see the product link as shown below.

Do you have any suggestions?
Thank you very much for any suggestions (^v^)

https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm=a1z0d.6639537.1997196601.4.605c7484VjJxaV&id=543342734847
wrote...
Educator
4 years ago
Looks like a sealant of some sort. We have a similar product in North America, but without the acid? Why it contain acid, not sure. See here:

There is some spray product to prevent water leaking by spraying it on the surface, which contains sodium organic acid, I would like to know on how it works and seals any surface.

Flex Seal works by using a rubberized liquid, which is sprayed onto the surface where the crack or leak exists. When it interacts with the air, it hardens like glue. Given that the bottle is pressurized, compressed air can keep rubber in liquid form.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  974 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion