r
d
l
a
shayeshaye00 shayeshaye00
wrote...
4 years ago

Figure 15-17

Your college decides to offer a psychology course as a MOOC that can be taken by students anywhere in the world, whether they are actually enrolled in your college or not. The demand and cost situation for the MOOC is shown in the figure.

Refer to Figure 15-17. The faculty member who designed the course argues: "I think the course should be priced so that the maximum number of students enroll." Which price should this faculty member favor?

$0

$40

$88

$150

Textbook 
InMicro

InMicro

Edition: 1st
Authors:
Read 478 times
9 Replies
Replies
Answer verified by a subject expert
Strategyboyz21Strategyboyz21
wrote...
4 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free
More solutions for this book are available here

Related Topics

shayeshaye00 Author
wrote...
4 years ago
I appreciate what you did here, answered it correctly Smiling Face with Open Mouth
Answer accepted by topic starter
wrote...
4 years ago

Figure 15-17

Your college decides to offer a psychology course as a MOOC that can be taken by students anywhere in the world, whether they are actually enrolled in your college or not. The demand and cost situation for the MOOC is shown in the figure.

Refer to Figure 15-17. The faculty member who designed the course argues: "I think the course should be priced so that the maximum number of students enroll." How much profit (or loss) will the college make on the course if it charges this price?

-$2,592,000

-$1,080,000

$0

$450,000

Answer verified by a subject expert
Antoinette12Antoinette12
wrote...
4 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free
More solutions for this book are available here