2 years ago
thank you
wrote...
2 years ago
thank you
wrote...
2 years ago
thank you

It’s important to understand the appropriate amounts of both macronutrients and micronutrients to consume and how the DRI standards indicating those recommended amounts relate to each other. Review the accompanying graphs and label the fields accordingly. Drag the appropriate labels to their respective targets. View Available Hint(s) An individual in this range of nutrient intake may be consuming a harmful amount of a given nutrient. An individual in this range of nutrient intake may be consuming a harmful amount of a given nutrient. This amount is likely not meeting most people's needs for a given nutrient. This amount is likely not meeting most people's needs for a given nutrient. The AMDR for this macronutrient is 45 to 65% of total energy intake. The AMDR for this macronutrient is 45 to 65% of total energy intake. The AMDR for this macronutrient is 10 to 35% of total energy intake. The AMDR for this macronutrient is 10 to 35% of total energy intake. This amount is likely meeting more than 50% of the population's needs, but it is below the recommended intake for a given nutrient. This amount is likely meeting more than 50% of the population's needs, but it is below the recommended intake for a given nutrient. The AMDR for this macronutrient is 20 to 35% of total energy intake. The AMDR for this macronutrient is 20 to 35% of total energy intake. This is the recommended intake to meet the vast majority (97 to 98%) of a population's needs for a given nutrient. This is the recommended intake to meet the vast majority (97 to 98%) of a population's needs for a given nutrient.
It’s important to understand the appropriate amounts of both macronutrients and micronutrients to consume and how the DRI standards indicating those recommended amounts relate to each other. Review the accompanying graphs and label the fields accordingly. Drag the appropriate labels to their respective targets. View Available Hint(s) An individual in this range of nutrient intake may be consuming a harmful amount of a given nutrient. An individual in this range of nutrient intake may be consuming a harmful amount of a given nutrient. This amount is likely not meeting most people's needs for a given nutrient. This amount is likely not meeting most people's needs for a given nutrient. The AMDR for this macronutrient is 45 to 65% of total energy intake. The AMDR for this macronutrient is 45 to 65% of total energy intake. The AMDR for this macronutrient is 10 to 35% of total energy intake. The AMDR for this macronutrient is 10 to 35% of total energy intake. This amount is likely meeting more than 50% of the population's needs, but it is below the recommended intake for a given nutrient. This amount is likely meeting more than 50% of the population's needs, but it is below the recommended intake for a given nutrient. The AMDR for this macronutrient is 20 to 35% of total energy intake. The AMDR for this macronutrient is 20 to 35% of total energy intake. This is the recommended intake to meet the vast majority (97 to 98%) of a population's needs for a given nutrient. This is the recommended intake to meet the vast majority (97 to 98%) of a population's needs for a given nutrient.
wrote...
2 years ago
Hello,my reason being is because I’m tutoring a student and I need to make sure I have the correct answers to guide them by why each question is answered correctly or why it’s incorrect
wrote...
2 years ago
Thank you
wrote...
2 years ago
thanks
wrote...
2 years ago
Thankyou
wrote...
2 years ago
Thank you! this is very helpful
wrote...
2 years ago
thank you!
wrote...
2 years ago
Thanks
wrote...
2 years ago
thank you
wrote...
2 years ago
Thank you so much I needed this!
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1119 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which is the best fuel for late night cramming?
Votes: 145