t
S
m
s
wrote...
Valued Member
Educator
4 years ago
As a scientist, you'd need to harvest the virus from a host, preferably a human, but an animal could do as well. You model the vaccine based off of a protein that's prominent in the virus' outer shell. This was protein-like molecule would get injected into the recipient hoping to receive immunity so that his/her immune system learns of the foreign pathogen before an actual attack occurs.
wrote...
Valued Member
3 years ago
Thanks.

A difficult question to answer for all of us.

When will the COVID-19 Pandemic in all countries be eliminated completed?

Is this only possible realistically when the COVID-19 vaccines will be designed, developed , tested to work properly after 12 -18 months ?. But this is a long period.

But unfortunately as we get the COVID-19 cases data across the globe, they are rising day by day with recorded deaths mounting.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar
Prashant S Akerkar
wrote...
Valued Member
Educator
3 years ago
When will the COVID-19 Pandemic in all countries be eliminated completed?

Eventually the spread will stop growing exponentially. It will taper off within 2 weeks, as we've seen in countries that have placed the appropriate measures, like quarantines. However, you might see another jump a few months later even after everything has subsided. This might be due to reinfection, though by then those that were infected and susceptible will already have developed immunity, so there will be less deaths. Here's a chart for the spread of ebola:

We're hoping for this outcome. Eventually we will have tested and developed medicines that can combat the virus, including vaccines if necessary.
wrote...
Valued Member
3 years ago
Thank you.

COVID-19 response to temperature.

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=ALeKk02snPRNO8Hzas9XUz9UNj_PXDdFMQ%3A1585934233602&source=hp&ei=mW-HXtvGIt6DrtoP04-woAs&q=COVID-19+response+to+temperature&oq=COVID-19+response+to+temperature&gs_lcp=ChFtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1ocBAMOgQIIxAnOgUIABCDAToCCAA6BAgAEAM6BQghEKABUM8SWO_BAWCzyAFoA3AAeACAAfEFiAHzMpIBDjAuMjEuNS4yLjAuMS4xmAEAoAEB&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-hp

Do you feel the COVID-19 cases would had been less during summer season (hot) where the temperature is high rather than in winter season (cold) where the temperature is low across the countries?

For example : USA case study.

When is the summer season period - months period in USA?.

If currently is the winter season in USA i.e. April month, so the COVID-19 cases will be more. Had it been Summer season, the COVID-19 cases would had been drastically less?

Your opinion & views regarding the same.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar
Prashant S Akerkar
wrote...
Valued Member
3 years ago
Thank you.

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=ALeKk03-3EekhDfMcFBmo7m0_RT1KcHU1g%3A1585936343743&source=hp&ei=13eHXqXAK_6D4-EP2KCrgAI&q=temperature+in+mumbai&oq=Temper&gs_lcp=ChFtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1ocBABGAAyDAgjECcQnQIQRhCAAjIECCMQJzIECCMQJzIFCAAQkQIyAggAMgIIADICCAAyAggAOgcIIxDqAhAnOgUIABCDAToFCC4QgwE6BwgAEBQQhwJQsRhY5iZgti1oAXAAeACAAaUGiAGZEZIBCzAuMS4zLjUtMS4xmAEAoAEBsAEI&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-hp

Today's temperature in Mumbai city, Maharashtra state, India is
29°c. This is the summer period in India and the temperature will go higher in May month.

So your views & opinion regarding COVID-19 response to seasons, climates, temperature.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Prashant S Akerkar
wrote...
Valued Member
3 years ago
Thank you.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Current+temperature+in+New+York&oq=Current+temperature+in+New+York&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l3.17402j1j7&client=ms-android-lava&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Today's temperature in New York is 11°c.

So the cases are high due to 11°c, apart from it, New York is a metropolitan city if i am not wrong, social distancing is a precautionary measure.

Across the 50 states & cities, the current season in April month is winter(cold) in USA?

Are there any States, cities in USA where the temperature is relatively higher in April month?

In those states, cities, can you please provide me the COVID-19 cases data?

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Are there any states,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar
Prashant S Akerkar
wrote...
Valued Member
3 years ago Edited: 3 years ago, prashantakerkar
Thanks.

https://www.ndtv.com/health/coronavirus-can-increase-in-temperature-kill-covid-19-experts-weigh-in-2196557

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=ALeKk009qP1CCMY5elly2_hg_f_RxTsXJQ%3A1585972214013&source=hp&ei=9QOIXuvTO4XdrQHk572ACA&q=summer+period+in+usa&oq=Summer+peri&gs_lcp=ChFtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1ocBABGAQyBAgjECcyBAgAEEMyAggAMgIIADICCAAyAggAMgIIADICCAA6BwgjEOoCECc6BAguEEM6BwgAEBQQhwJQhCJYhV5gjm5oAXAAeACAAc0DiAHnD5IBCTAuOC4xLjAuMZgBAKABAbABCA&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-hp

The Summer period in USA starts from June and lasts till August month.

Had it been June,July, August month in USA, then the COVID-19 cases which we are seeing today having a spike in New York & other states would have been relatively quite lower?

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar
Prashant S Akerkar
wrote...
Valued Member
Thanks.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M6BDXMD/ref=kwrp_li_stl_nodl

Nice book. Paperback edition not available.

Reference : Chapter 95 on Influenza & Coronaviruses.

I have not purchased Kindle e-reader device.

Downloaded Amazon Kindle app on my Android phone.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar
 Attached file 
You must login or register to gain access to this attachment.
Prashant S Akerkar
wrote...
Valued Member
3 years ago
Thanks.

https://www.google.com/search?client=ms-android-lava&biw=360&bih=592&sxsrf=ALeKk02vG97tH3oMhYcpLkB4ETcoRV6FdA%3A1585983202711&ei=4i6IXrnlKsbt9QOAlJSgDQ&q=COVID-19+seasonal+flu%3F&oq=COVID-19+seasonal+flu%3F&gs_lcp=ChNtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1zZXJwEAw6BAgjECdQ_hZY_hZgox1oAHAAeACAAewBiAHAA5IBAzItMpgBAKABAQ&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-serp#scso=_6C6IXoz8I8ml9QOexJTAAw10:400

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar
Prashant S Akerkar
wrote...
Valued Member
Educator
3 years ago
Do you feel the COVID-19 cases would had been less during summer season (hot) where the temperature is high rather than in winter season (cold) where the temperature is low across the countries?

I'm not sure. At first I thought it would slow down the spread in the US (as what happens with the flu), but then I noticed that it has spread to warmer climates already. Maybe seasonal changes have an effect that hasn't been understood, and could halt it here in the US.

It's more prevalent in New York because the climate is more moderate, as you pointed out, and also the city is very populated. Cold temperatures and overpopulation leads to easy spread. New Yorkers are used to using packed subways, cramped elevators, and busy streets, so it's no wonder it spread like wildfire. Places like Mumbai also have that potential, but to a lesser extent because people spend their time outside. I also believe the sun's rays have an impact on the virus itself; the more it is exposed to sunlight, the weaker it becomes.
wrote...
Valued Member
Thank you.

God bless USA in this moment of crisis.

Can you provide me the COVID-19 cases live data (Today's date) across the 50 states in USA?

We will analyse as why some states are having more COVID-19 cases and why some states the cases are relatively lesser.

Then we will check today's temperature in those states, cities.

Is the COVID-19 virus attacking more people who are living in cold (less temperature)
places rather than the people who are staying in places having higher temperature?.

We can come to some conclusion after getting the live data.

Apart from climate, other factors could be city population, social distancing measure awareness, Personal Hygiene, Medical facilities etc.

God bless you too.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar
Prashant S Akerkar
wrote...
Valued Member
3 years ago
Thanks.

Analysis assist us after getting the Live data of COVID-19 cases across the 50 US states as

* Which States are having maximum & minimum cases, reasons for the same?.
Why in some States, there are maximum numbers, while some states are having minimum numbers?
* The States having maximum cases have to be given more attention in terms of medical facilities, social distancing awareness as the virus do not spread further.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar
Prashant S Akerkar
wrote...
Valued Member
3 years ago
Thank you.

I am highly impressed with Down to earth personality of
Dr Anthony Fauci.

It is very unfortunate that as seen from the news, he is getting death threaths.

Is the news true?

Your views, opinion on Dr Fauci.

https://youtu.be/jHdblyM_3hs

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar
Prashant S Akerkar
wrote...
Valued Member
Educator
3 years ago
Can you provide me the COVID-19 cases live data (Today's date) across the 50 states in USA?

The most comprehensive one I found is this one:

https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

Is the COVID-19 virus attacking more people who are living in cold (less temperature)
places rather than the people who are staying in places having higher temperature?.

It has been hit hard in warm and cold climates. I think the common denominator here is overpopulation, not temperature.

Your views, opinion on Dr Fauci.

He's as talented as the president says he is, but what concerns me is if he's influenced by the wrong crowd. For example, he's friends with Bill Gates, and Bill Gates keeps advocating for mandatory vaccines, and creating "invisible ink" that will serve as markers to show whether or not you've been vaccinated. He keeps pushing these strange ideas that go against our freedom, and it concerns me that he may be influencing Dr. Fauci. Keep in mind that Bill Gates is a computer nerd, not a dedicated scientist or biologist.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  863 People Browsing
 101 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which 'study break' activity do you find most distracting?
Votes: 741

Previous poll results: What's your favorite math subject?