s
r
d
l
a
wrote...
Educator
3 years ago
Okay, oemBiology. Please update us within a week to tell us the results.

Thanks
oemBiology Author
wrote...
3 years ago
After finishing all antibacterial medication, the color of ulcer area is still deep red without any pain.

Do you have any suggestions on why color remains red?
Thank you very much for any suggestions (^v^)
wrote...
Educator
3 years ago Edited: 3 years ago, bio_man
If it's still deep red, then you have to give it time until it repairs itself. You have to avoid eating acidic foods, and try taking menthol lozenges to reduce the pain and cool that area down. The redness should subside on its own eventually. On a side note, what's bothering you about it now that the medicine is finished? Did you feel any improvement?
oemBiology Author
wrote...
3 years ago
If the area still deep red without any pain, I would like to know on what is going on inside this deep red area as shown below

1) is there any on going activity between bacteria and immune system on this deep red area?
2) would this deep red area convert into scar?
3) do I need stronger antibacterial medication in order to treat this deep red area?

Do you have any suggestions?
wrote...
Educator
3 years ago
The deep red is because the flesh is still raw, the wound is still fresh. Unlike a wound on the surface of one's skin, this wound isn't exposed to air for it try out quickly.

1) is there any on going activity between bacteria and immune system on this deep red area?
2) would this deep red area convert into scar?
3) do I need stronger antibacterial medication in order to treat this deep red area?

1) Bacteria should be dead by now.
2) Unlikely
3) Your doctor should take a swab of that area to determine whether another treatment is necessary. This is dependent on the results of that test.
oemBiology Author
wrote...
3 years ago
I would see doctor tomorrow, and would like to know on what possible cause is for deep red area without pain, and what question should be asked about this deep red issue during appointment?

wrote...
Educator
3 years ago
Ask your medical professional when the redness will go away. If possible, have your doctor take a swab of that area to further exam if there are still any other underlying issues.

Let us know what he/she says
oemBiology Author
wrote...
3 years ago Edited: 3 years ago, oemBiology
Doctor provides following drugs:

1) Pantoprazole (Sodium Sequihydrate) Tablet 40 mg
2) Dimethlpolysiloane Tablet 40 mg

His approach is mainly focus on stomach acid, without any further comment on deep red area.

I would like to know on whether Pantoprazole can treat fasciitis to reduce inflammation or not.

https://www.drugs.com/tips/pantoprazole-patient-tips

wrote...
Educator
3 years ago
Hi oemBiology, sorry for the late response.

I would like to know on whether Pantoprazole can treat fasciitis to reduce inflammation or not.

Pantoprazole does not treat fasciitis. Pantoprazole is used for treatment and prevention of gastrointestinal ulcers.

Dimethylpolysiloxane can be used to treat inflammatory conditions of the esophagus as well as inflammatory and ulcerative conditions of the digestive tract.

Have you started the regimen?
oemBiology Author
wrote...
3 years ago
Have you started the regimen?

Related to stomach gas, what to do with regimen?

wrote...
Educator
3 years ago
Related to stomach gas

Who mentioned this?
oemBiology Author
wrote...
3 years ago
"Regimen" related to a prescribed course of medical treatment, diet, or exercise for the promotion or restoration of health.

For regimen, I would like to know on what related activity should start with.

wrote...
Educator
3 years ago
When I refer to regimen, I meant in terms of the medication prescribed to you -- it's not in reference to your diet, exercise, etc.

1) Pantoprazole (Sodium Sequihydrate) Tablet 40 mg
2) Dimethlpolysiloane Tablet 40 mg

Have you started taking the new medication prescribed to you?
oemBiology Author
wrote...
3 years ago Edited: 3 years ago, oemBiology
Yes, I would take medication for 2 weeks.

Referring to following statement, I used to drink red wine before sleep (2-3 times per week), and would like to know on whether red wine causes GERD or not during sleep period with empty stomach.

"Although alcohol does not directly interact with pantoprazole (brand name Protonix), it can cause your stomach to generate more acid than normal—the exact condition the medication is meant to correct (NHS, 2018). "

Furthermore, how many hour does Pantoprazole last? would it be better not drinking red wine within this 2 weeks?

https://www.getroman.com/health-guide/pantoprazole-alcohol/
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1107 People Browsing
 105 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which industry do you think artificial intelligence (AI) will impact the most?
Votes: 352