t
i
r
r
bear56 bear56
wrote...
Rep: 1 0
3 years ago
What are the most important issues we have now in space exploration area? As we can see now space explorations are developing very rapidly and by doing this, it causes a lot of issues to solve. Humans have a lot of stuff to figure out to get closer to particular purpose and which one do you consider is the most important and must be solved the first?
Read 227 times
8 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
3 years ago
There are many issues in the space exploration area that require our attention. But I think that the growing number of space debris is the most important because it endangers the possibility of further exploration.  Perhaps you have another opinion about this; I will be glad to hear it.
bear56 Author
wrote...
3 years ago
Yeah, I agree with that space debris became an issue in the modern world of space exploration. The growing number of space items can lead to what is known as the ‘Kessler syndrome’, which represents a state where the object density is so high that one collision is enough to generate a cascade effect, leading to further collisions. Some space junk can burn down in the atmosphere but unfortunately it`s just a small percentage of those space junk we are having in the Earth`s orbit
bear56 Author
wrote...
2 years ago
As you may probably know, we are close to ‘Kessler syndrome’, which represents a state where the object density is so high that one collision is enough to generate a cascade effect, leading to further collisions.
wrote...
2 years ago
Yeah, I know it, and it makes me feel afraid of the future of space exploration...Once I opened a Stuff In Space and was amazed by the number of satellites and space debris orbiting the Earth. Everyone who wants to understand how serious is the problem of space debris must visit this website and see for themselves.
bear56 Author
wrote...
2 years ago
I`ve heard that some space company is going to make a mission which is about to clean up the orbit of Earth from space debris. I consider this is a great idea and the issue of space debris must be solved in order to have secure space missions.
wrote...
2 years ago
Well, it would be great... Is it NASA, SpaceX, and the like, or is it a less known space agency?
bear56 Author
wrote...
2 years ago
Actually on the issue of space debris work different europian countries and UK plays a vital role in the development of the spacecraft. This project was started bySwitzerland  and 8 countries like Switzerland, the UK, the Czech Republic, Germany, Poland, Portugal, Romania and Sweden are taking part in this project
wrote...
2 years ago
Wow, it's a very interesting and promising project. I like that several countries work together to ensure the future of space exploration.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  940 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion