r
d
l
a
bear56 bear56
wrote...
Rep: 1 0
2 years ago
I`ve recently found an interesting article about 3D printer which is used in aerospace area. Have you heard anything about that? This machine allows to print multi-composite parts simultaneously from several materials, which is infeasible in other types of aerospace 3d printing.
Read 290 times
5 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Educator
2 years ago
3D printing is helpful in all kinds of engineering endeavors because it allows for rapid prototyping. What type of products in the aerospace industry would benefit from this technology? I don't know of any specific examples
bear56 Author
wrote...
2 years ago Edited: 2 years ago, bear56
The article I`ve read about this 3d printer which is called additive manufacturing services tells that this printer allows to print multi-composite parts simultaneously from several materials, which is infeasible in other types of aerospace 3d printing.
wrote...
2 years ago
Let me add that the engine of Skyrora XL rocket is 3D printed. Moreover, it uses an eco-fuel made of plastic waste. I think that almost all Skyrora's rockets will soon become eco, and it's not a disadvantage. Why not recycle plastic waste this way?
wrote...
Educator
2 years ago
It'd be wonderful to recycle plastic waste back into fuel, but the technology to do that isn't efficient enough to be done on a grand scale. That's why America currently has a major recycling problem.
bear56 Author
wrote...
2 years ago
I agree that this kind of project still has to be developed. However it`s a huge step forward and if this kind of technology is developed in the future, we might get a better conclusion
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1078 People Browsing
 115 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
Who's your favorite biologist?
Votes: 586

Previous poll results: What's your favorite math subject?