s
r
d
l
a
oemBiology oemBiology
wrote...
2 years ago
I rarely eat burger at mcdonald, because whenever I eat burger, My stomach does not feel good as I eat natural foods.

I would like to know why McDonald's burger is so difficult to digest within stomach.

Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks in advance

https://www.eatthis.com/what-happens-eating-mcdonalds-burger/
Read 298 times
1 Reply

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
A year ago
Is it just McDonalds or other fast food places too?

A couple of reasons may contribute to it being difficult to digest:

High fat content: Fast food burgers tend to be high in fat, which takes longer to digest and can lead to feelings of indigestion and discomfort.

Processed ingredients: Many fast food burgers are made with processed ingredients like refined flour, preservatives, and fillers, which can be difficult for the body to break down and digest.

High sodium content: Fast food burgers and other menu items are often high in sodium, which can lead to bloating, water retention, and digestive issues.

Lack of fiber: Fast food meals are often lacking in fiber, which is important for healthy digestion and regular bowel movements.

I also find McDonald's food items difficult to digest; the gas I produce after eating it really smells bad compared to my normal diet. I would say it isn't the meat, but everything else that doesn't sit well with me.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1081 People Browsing
 128 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
Do you believe in global warming?
Votes: 370