r
d
l
a
patrick65 patrick65
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
2 years ago
With over a hundred billion galaxies in the universe. It is hard for me to believe that there is not at least one other solar system with life. Especially, when some scientists claim that they have already found some exoplanets that can be like Earth.
Read 256 times
2 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Educator
2 years ago
Hi Patrick

I don't see why it's not possible. There's a high likelihood that other galaxies contain planets that are inhabitable, but the conundrum is that there will never be a way to find out - not in our lifetime, nor ever.
patrick65 Author
wrote...
2 years ago Edited: 2 years ago, patrick65
An interesting point to be discussed. There is one theory about Proxima B Slight Smile. I have heard some interesting ideas about Proxima B and some scientists are convinced that this exoplanet might be the second Earth. What do you think about that?

Post Merge: 2 years ago

However, many people consider Proxima B as only the closest planet to Earth outside of our system and there is no reason to think that this makes it life-supporting. I`d like to hear your thoughts about this point.

Last of all, I`d like to mention that there is a chance to find some forms of life on the red planet. I consider that forms of life could be found in the water ( ice ) of Mars. Or it also could be found in the soil of Mars or atleast some traces of life that used to live over there.

Probably when some like James Webb space telescope the most expensive space telescope ever been made or Ariel space telescope will give us a hint where the life might exists
https://www.skyrora.com/blog/uk-space-news
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1160 People Browsing
 108 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which industry do you think artificial intelligence (AI) will impact the most?
Votes: 352

Previous poll results: What's your favorite coffee beverage?