Read 172 times
4 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Educator
2 years ago
Enjoy:

If you have further questions, let me know!
wrote...
2 years ago Edited: 2 years ago, Argón Haré
Thank you very much Sir! You've just saved my grade, and maybe my future as well😅 I really appreciate it.
Post Merge: 2 years ago

Sir, I'm kind of confused with the angle in number 1. To be honest, I've already answered all of it, I just wanted to know for sure if my answers were correct. I've followed the formula to get the angle, which is tan^-1(y/x) and substituted the given = tan^-1(176.77/206.77) and the answer is 40.5

I've also tried to figure out why your answer is 49.5 and it turns out that you've placed the given wrong(I don't know if it's really wrong) you've calculated tan^-1(206.77/176.77) which is I think is wrong because it should be y/x not x/y. If I'm right, please reply to it, and if I'm wrong, please feel free to lecture me, I'd appreciate it. Thanks again
wrote...
Educator
2 years ago
Yes! You are right Argon Hare

Apologies for the mistake I made!
wrote...
2 years ago
Yes! You are right Argon Hare Apologies for the mistake I made!
It's fine sir, everyone makes mistakes, we're just humans, that's how we grow. The most important part is that you're willing to admit it and I respect you for that. Thanks again for the help, 'till the next time, if you're not so busy.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  824 People Browsing
 104 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which industry do you think artificial intelligence (AI) will impact the most?
Votes: 352