t
i
r
r
John Mavor John Mavor
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
2 years ago
Reflect on your dream job (if you don't have one yet, think of the best job you know) and identify the features and characteristics that make it your dream job.
Read 142 times
1 Reply

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Staff Member
2 years ago
The job of my dreams is that of a digital marketer at Google. I would like to do marketing of products and services for Google’s worldwide user base. To be successful in this position, I would need to understand the business needs, gather data, and analyze it to outline issues, figure out opportunities, and solutions for the business. As a business analyst, you need to provide quantitative support, business understanding, and strategic perspective to our partners throughout the organization. Share your meaningful insight from the data with fellow engineers and product managers.

Duties:

• Focus on AdWords service that let business owners create and run ads smoothly on our platform.
  • Define and analyze key metrics and business trends for the global online sales and operation management.
  • Develop business models for new products and program.
Ask another question, I may be able to help!
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  905 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which industry do you think artificial intelligence (AI) will impact the most?
Votes: 352

Previous poll results: Do you believe in global warming?