l
t
S
m
s
oemBiology oemBiology
wrote...
2 years ago
When I talk to senior over 70 year old, they tend to speak a lot, and feel hard to listen to other,
is there any signs for their brain activity?
What kind of foods can reduce this issue?
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks in advance
Read 381 times
4 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Valued Member
Educator
2 years ago
When I talk to senior over 70 year old, they tend to speak a lot, and feel hard to listen to other, is there any signs for their brain activity?

You've made a very interesting and true observation, as I have noticed this too. There are many explanations.

As people age they have more information stored in their brains but find it more difficult to choose which bits to share with others and avoid unnecessary details. In other words, people in their 70's have more knowledge, but are less good at selecting the most relevant elements of it.

If the elderly person is repeating the same idea over and over, then it's a sign of dementia. Otherwise, it's normal.
oemBiology Author
wrote...
2 years ago
Except for dementia, it seems that they find difficulty on learning a new stuffs.  As people getting older, they feel more emotion, and emotion distract their attentions, so they cannot focus on solving any problem.
Does aging cause emotion more sensitivity? is there any related reference on this issue?

Do you have any suggestions?
Thank you very much for any suggestions (^v^)
wrote...
Valued Member
Educator
2 years ago
Does aging cause emotion more sensitivity? is there any related reference on this issue?

I believe for men it is hormonal-based. For example, as men age, they produce less testosterone, and with less testosterone, they're more emotional and effeminate.
oemBiology Author
wrote...
A year ago
Thank you very much for suggestions (^v^)
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1057 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Where do you get your textbooks?
Votes: 284