a
t
i
r
r
oemBiology oemBiology
wrote...
2 years ago
I run regularly over 20 years, recently I find my legs' muscle so tight, even through I stretch 3 times per day, it seems not enough.  I already take mixed nuts (source of magnesium), which help to relax muscles, but it seems not working,

I would like to know on what vitamin is needed for this issue.

Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks in advance
Read 295 times
6 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Educator
2 years ago
Before we jump into any conclusions, can we have information on the following question?

• How old are?
  • How often do you run?
  • Does the tightness go away after a few day?
  • Have you experienced any injuries recently?
oemBiology Author
wrote...
2 years ago
Before we jump into any conclusions, can we have information on the following question?
  • How old are? 50-59
  • How often do you run? 3 times per week
  • Does the tightness go away after a few day? No
  • Have you experienced any injuries recently? No, but without stretching, sometimes, muscles around knee feel pain when I walk up the stair,

Do you have any suggestions?
Thank you very much for any suggestions (^v^)
wrote...
Educator
2 years ago
Soreness is common after running, but what's strange about your situation is that it won't go away. Have you tried using a foam roller after your run? I have heard from many people how effective it is at reducing the tightness that you're describing:

oemBiology Author
wrote...
2 years ago Edited: 2 years ago, oemBiology
I feel better now using a foam roller, and would like to know on whether there is memory on muscle or not, why do muscle not able to relax automatically?

Do you have any suggestions?
Thank you very much for any suggestions (^v^)
wrote...
Educator
2 years ago
I feel better now using a foam roller, and would like to know on whether there is memory on muscle or not, why do muscle not able to relax automatically?

Hi oemBiology

The foam roller helps to alleviate muscle pain and tension caused by adhesions that can form between your muscle and your fascia. Fascia is a thin casing of connective tissue that surrounds and holds every organ, blood vessel, bone, nerve fiber and muscle in place. The tissue does more than provide internal structure; fascia has nerves that make it almost as sensitive as skin. When stressed, it tightens up.
oemBiology Author
wrote...
2 years ago
Thank you very much for suggestions (^v^)
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  907 People Browsing
Related Images