t
i
r
r
prashantakerkar prashantakerkar
wrote...
Valued Member
2 years ago

Is it possible to design and construct western musical instruments as a fusion of two or more functions and features?

I mean to say Guitar, Violin, Trumpet, Saxophone, Piano etc integrated into a single instrument as a example for the following permutations and combinations given below.

Guitar + Trumpet

Violin + Trumpet

Guitar + Violin + Trumpet

Guitar + Violin

Trumpet + Saxophone

Guitar + Saxophone

etc

If no, what are the limitations and bottlenecks in designing and construction fusion of western musical instruments?
 Attached file(s) 
Thumbnail(s):
You must login or register to gain access to these attachments.
Read 242 times
3 Replies
Prashant S Akerkar
Replies
wrote...
Educator
2 years ago
If you want to combine two or more sounds into a symphony, why not just play them individually?
wrote...
Valued Member
2 years ago Edited: 2 years ago, prashantakerkar
Thanks.

You are right. That can be played into a symphony.

I would like to know whether i can play a trumpet and a saxophone in a single western musical instrument by designing and constructing a new western musical instrument as a example.

The name of the new western musical instrument could be Trumpsaxophone.

https://www.google.com/search?q=trumpet+saxophone&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwi-1In9i4H3AhXsx6ACHSN2ALkQ2-cCegQIABAC&oq=trumpet+&gs_lcp=ChJtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1pbWcQARgAMgQIABBDMgcIABCxAxBDMgQIABBDMgQIABBDMgUIABCABDoICAAQsQMQgwE6BAgAEANQtAZYmiFg4S5oAHAAeAGAAbUCiAGREpIBBzAuOC40LjGYAQCgAQGwAQDAAQE&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-img&ei=uGVOYr6YHuyPg8UPo-yByAs#imgrc=-LI5X9LQfQ9vMM

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Prashant S Akerkar
Answer accepted by topic starter
bio_manbio_man
wrote...
Educator
Top Poster
2 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free