r
d
l
a
RioNii RioNii
wrote...
Rep: 2 0
A year ago
This study aims to find out the effect of bullying on the study habits of SHS students of Pristine
What is the demographic profile of the SHS students of Pristine in terms of their age and gender?
What is the degree of bullying tendencies/participation of the SHS students of Pristine
What is the level of study habits of the SHS students inPristine, in terms of:
3.1) Hours spent studying in a day
3.2)Strengths and weaknesses
Is there a significant relationship between the degree of bullying tendencies/participation and the level of study habits of the SHS students in Pristine ?

Based on this statement of the problem, can this statement be used as a hypothesis? " There is no significant relationship between Pristine Senior Highschool Students: who experience bullying and their study habits."
Read 236 times
4 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Valued Member
A year ago
What is the demographic profile of the SHS students of Pristine in terms of their age and gender?

This depends on your group, of which we don't know anything about? This is unanswerable without knowledge of this school.

In fact, none of these are answerable by someone outside your school, unless you provide us with that information.
wrote...
Educator
A year ago
Hi RioNii

Looks like the same question you posted before. Are you still stuck on it?
RioNii Author
wrote...
A year ago
Yes sir! I'm also sorry that I am replying just now sir, thesis defense is really making our group busy.
wrote...
Educator
A year ago
Yes sir! I'm also sorry that I am replying just now sir, thesis defense is really making our group busy.

Sounds complicate! Best of luck
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1139 People Browsing
 104 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which industry do you think artificial intelligence (AI) will impact the most?
Votes: 352