O
x
d
s
Sadah_17 Sadah_17
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
A year ago Edited: A year ago, bio_man

Which of the following statement(s) is/are TRUE: |. If the solvent-solute interactions of a solution are stronger than the solvent»solvent interactions, then the vapour pressure of the solution will be greater than that predicted by Raoult's law. ||. Adding a non-volatile solute to a pure solvent will result in a freezing point that is lower than that of the pure solvent. III. The greater the van't Hoff factor of a solute, the larger the difference in boiling point of a solution relative to its pure solvent counterpart. IV. The van't Hoff factor only holds true for concentrated solutions. V. Solvents will typically flow from areas of high concentration to areas of low concentration. 0 Only ONE of the above statement is true. 0 All of the above statements are true. 0 Only TWO of the above statements are true 0 Only FOUR of the above statements are true. 0 Only THREE of the above statements are true.
Read 199 times
3 Replies