l
t
S
m
s
oemBiology oemBiology
wrote...
A year ago
Referring to following link, I would like to know on how resultant force works among different angles, in order to determine on whether planets are attract or repel each other.

Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks in advance

Read 1004 times
20 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Educator
A year ago
Does this help?

oemBiology Author
wrote...
A year ago
As we stand on green dot (Earth), I would like to know which case would generate more gravity pulling us toward the center of Earth.

Do you have any suggestions?
Thank you very much for any suggestions (^v^)
wrote...
Educator
A year ago
What does the black and orange circle represent?
oemBiology Author
wrote...
A year ago
Orange is Sun, Black is Mar or Venus.
wrote...
Educator
A year ago
Gravitational pull increases as an object gets closer to another.

Notice that the formula in the video has r^2, where r represents the distance from their centers.

C therefore would have the strongest pull out of the four shown.
oemBiology Author
wrote...
A year ago
If Mars is above us and get closer to Earth, when we stand up on Earth, would blood flow more easily upward to Brain because of increasing Gravitational pull from Mars?

wrote...
Educator
A year ago Edited: A year ago, bio_man
Because Mars distance is so far away, its gravitational pull has very little impact on Earth. This is why the Moon, which is significantly closer than Mars, yet significantly smaller, has a bigger impact, influencing things like the tides.
oemBiology Author
wrote...
A year ago
Do you find any related study on how moon effects on human? such as blood flow or any other.

wrote...
Educator
A year ago
Whatever effect the moon plays in our lives is likely already factored into our evolution. The moon isn't a novel thing that appeared after the evolution of humans, this is why I think the Moon's roll in human physiology is absent at best. But I'm just editorializing here, there's a whole article on Wikipedia discussing the lunar effect on human beings, from fertility, to birth rate, to blood loss, etc.

Lunar effect article

Also read this interesting article attached below. It is referenced in the Wikipedia article too!
 Attached file 
(183.3 KB)
You must login or register to gain access to this attachment.
oemBiology Author
wrote...
A year ago Edited: A year ago, oemBiology
Referring to article's summary, "The release of neurohormones may be triggered by the electromagnetic radiation and/or the gravitational pull of the moon."

What happen if we get more release of neurohormones during above period?
What make we feel differently with more  release of neurohormones?

Post Merge: A year ago

"Lunar phases also affected patient requests for appointments at a thyroid outpatient clinic [49]. Requests for follow-up appointments had their highest peak three days after the full moon and requests for new appointments were most frequent five days afterwards." p.3

How does increasing release of neurohormones related to appointments at a thyroid outpatient clinic?

Neurohormones are secreted into the blood for transport to target cells
neurohormone messages travel more slowly
The purpose of this is to send messages to distant neurons in other areas of the body, i.e. from the hypothalamus to the pituitary glands
(2;26)

Adrenaline can enhance the consolidation of long-term memories of emotionally arousing experiences.
This means that emotionally significant experiences are more likely to be well remembered for both pleasant and unpleasant events.
(4.24)

Increasing Adrenaline would increase heart rate and perspiration breathing, which allow us to fight off a threat.

During gravitational pull of the moon, increasing release of Adrenaline make us feel overwhelmed related to both pleasant and unpleasant events, correct?

"The author concluded that the increased percentage of crimes on full-moon days may be due to “human tidal waves” caused by the gravitational pull of the moon." P3
oemBiology Author
wrote...
A year ago
Do you find any related articles about how gravitational pull of the moon effects human?
1) effected by changing gravity
2) effected by changing atmosphere pressure
3) other

wrote...
Educator
A year ago
I still believe that whatever the moon does to our physiology has already been factored into our evolution has species. Unless we were some alien visiting from another planet, only then would we "feel" psychological changes due to the moon's existence. If I come across articles, I will certainly share them! 👍
oemBiology Author
wrote...
A year ago
Do you find any related articles on how gravitational pull of the moon effects on atmospheric pressure?

Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  936 People Browsing
 115 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
What percentage of nature vs. nurture dictates human intelligence?
Votes: 387

Previous poll results: Do you believe in global warming?