t
S
m
s
S.v S.v
wrote...
Rep: 3 0
A week ago
Hey so I was just thinking what range of grades would I need to get into western? My parents are saying 95+ but my guidance councilors have been saying 80s are fine. Also is there any clubs or sports that western considers good?
Read 122 times
7 Replies
Replies
wrote...
Educator
A week ago
It depends on the program.

Also, 95% is way too high, it's more within the range of 75 to 85% that they're looking for.

Also is there any clubs or sports that western considers good?

I think any sort of athleticism is welcomed at these schools. However, unless you're getting in with a sports scholarship, this sort of thing isn't really a prerequisite for most programs.
S.v Author
wrote...
A week ago
right so I was thinking either engineering or medical science. Im currently trying out for shotput and I'm also trying to do science olympics and robotics next year.
Answer accepted by topic starter
bio_manbio_man
wrote...
Educator
Top Poster
6 days ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free