a
t
i
r
r
Krystal209 Krystal209
wrote...
A year ago
For this question, im a little confused as to what the effects would be on the other nutrients. For example, I think the sugar might reduce but I still think I'll need an explanation for the answer as I'm confused as to how it would effect the other macromolecules
Read 127 times
5 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
A year ago
Full Question: A student places some table sugar into a negative control flask. Explain the effect this would have on the results of all 4 nutrient tests.
wrote...
Educator
A year ago
A negative control is a group in an experiment that does not receive any type of treatment and, therefore, should not show any change during the experiment.

Here, we are told that the negative control group has been treated with table sugar. I'm assuming this question is part of a larger set of questions. What was being grown in the experiment group to begin with?
wrote...
A year ago
there wasn't a sample or samples to being with, it's a part of a larger set of questions. So technically, it doesn't show changes during the experiment on any of the four macromolecules?
wrote...
Educator
A year ago
Then it depends on the nutrient tests performed, which I have no knowledge of. Did any of the tests deal with sugars? If so, that would likely show a change in the negative control group.
wrote...
A year ago
The test did deal with sugars and all 4 macromolecules
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1200 People Browsing
 112 Signed Up Today
Related Images