t
S
m
s
juicymae92 juicymae92
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
The time sequence pattern that essay writers use to present a viewpoint or tell a story is

a. process.
  b. narration.
  c. description.
  d. chronological order.

Ques. 2

Many restaurants offer special incentives to attract repeat customers. __________, frequent diners at Five Star Bistro receive a free meal on their birthday.

a. However
  b. For example
  c. Therefore

d . In conclusion

Ques. 3

There are several steps to knitting a scarf. __________, choose a yarn that you will enjoy working with.

a. Likewise
  b. Since
  c. First
  d. Finally

Ques. 4

Parsley is often used in cooking to enhance the flavors of other foods. __________, parsley can be chewed raw to freshen the breath.

a. First
  b. Because
  c. In addition
  d. Such as

Ques. 5

When you write, you can help your readers create a mental picture by using

a. words that suggest touch, taste, smell, sound, and sight.
  b. the names of people, places, objects, and brands.
  c. descriptive adjectives before nouns.
  d. all of the above.
Read 890 times
4 Replies