s
r
d
l
a
Anonymous Tmk112
wrote...
11 months ago
I've read up on many studies online that seem to imply that there are none. Are there any? If there are can you prove it genetically?
Read 267 times
5 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
Anonymous
wrote...
11 months ago
What is considered nice and handsome is subjective to cultural standards, isn't it? Furthermore, what definition for nice are you using? Would someone with a meek personality be considered nice to you?
Tmk112 Author
wrote...
11 months ago Edited: 11 months ago, Tmk112
I wouldn’t say I would consider a meek person nice, but I’m interested in knowing if there are any good looking guy that are not mean. I’m going by American standards
Anonymous
wrote...
11 months ago
There exists a correlation between good looks and high IQ. The reason that is important in this conversation is because higher IQ people tend to be more polite and respectful towards others (at least that's the way I see it), which is part of being nice. "American standards" can really mean anything; we see so many cases where American women fall in love with criminals still serving time. A lot of these criminals are butt ugly too; in this case, they're neither nice or handsome. What you consider "handsome" may be completely different than what another woman may consider handsome. Thus, the main problem with this discussion is that there's not much of a standard for men, as there are for women, that is most men around the globe can agree on what is a 10, but the same would not be true for women.
Tmk112 Author
wrote...
11 months ago
Let’s just say I’m going by men that look like tv and movie actors. Men that look a bit like Johnny depp or Brad Pitt. I would also include less good looking versions of them.
Anonymous
wrote...
11 months ago
I would also include less good looking versions of them.

haha

I think Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt are handsome and gentlemen at the same time. I wouldn't consider them "not nice". When have you seen them being mean to people on purpose?
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1142 People Browsing
 137 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
What's your favorite funny biology word?
Votes: 328