l
t
S
m
s
Anonymous BioCrisp
wrote...
A year ago
I am in 9th grade in high school and i am currently taking Biology. I would like to learn Microbiology and Genetics. Please suggest Udemy course or some other online course to learn Microbiology and Genetics. I would like to know one course to learn Microbiology and another course to learn Genetics.

I do not want a Phd or Masters level Microbiology and Genetics courses. I am looking for basic Microbiology and Genetics courses that a high schooler can understand who currently has just basic biology knowledge.

The reason why i want to learn basic Microbiology and Genetics course is that after learning basic Microbiology and Genetics i would like to learn basic CRISPR and do some hands on projects.

Thanks for all the help.
Read 100 times
1 Reply