t
S
m
s
gietabn gietabn
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
A year ago
Major examples include parts of the American Civil Rights Movement of the 1950s and 1960s, Brazil's land equity movement of the 1970s and beyond, the Chinese rural democracy movement of the 1980s and the German peace movement of the 1980s. Grassroots Movement. a political movement

beginning with the people-i.e. ideas of an issue that the people came up with. members of a kingdom or court.
Grassroots groups can develop new solutions for existing problems and make use of both local governments and citizens for this. In both resource-rich and resource-poor contexts, grassroots organizations can develop an alternative neighbourhood-based voice that challenges prejudice and the discrimination of the poorMost importantly, grassroots organizing ensures that anyone can advocate for change. It emphasizes the power created by and for the activists involved, and power is always shared, amplified, and encouraged within the community.A grassroots movement is born when a group of ordinary citizens, rather than political leaders, come together to take action on an issue that is important to them.

Just want to make sure cause im the only A+ student inside of my class well at least 1 out of the few there is so please check it and correct me on my stuf and tell me how you would write it ty!
Read 200 times