l
t
S
m
s
Odiseizam Author
wrote...
9 months ago Edited: 9 months ago, Odiseizam
While sort of related, whenever I consume foods containing monosodium glutamate (essentially another source of sodium), I have a hard time falling asleep. It could be that it is due to the sodium affecting my circadian rhythm?

Obviously has, altho tv do its part too if You go to sleep with tv or comp [1][1] so combo from both probably lower the effectiveness the next day, somehow alike perfect hangover [2] tho on some lower level, but when its pushed continually probably the effect is chronic unrestness and as result lower endurance or focus [3]

... but when mentioned MSG its better to be reminded on the risks from cancer due to synthetic version I'll say, and altho some claim as such has particular own negative mechanism around triggering cancer [4] in my opinion as with the negative effects of synthetic CBD here also the reason is due to stil not understood bioresonance by microbiology (those uninformed about the hypothesis check the next thread [5] simply the body not recognizes labbed versions as "beneficial") what leads to the dubious selfassurance of the industry but also academia how even synthetic msg is even beneficial [6][6][6] still havent explored extensively this topic so would have firm stance whether fermented as natural is indeed more healthy option coz per'se fermentation has own good and bad side guess, also not aware how much of the market is saturated with synthetic msg!, yet obviously is issue and mids economic crisis will be even more when logically as synthetic will be more affordable!, isnt already!?, anyway the amount of intake of MSG through the processed foods is so large that additionally salting the food will lead to disbalance of Na and K which probably like that already is by itself if someone has junkfood lifestyle what would be at least half of the world population, thus logically half World has issue with effectiveness, and lets hope that is the only side effect!, but what if there are plenitude!? [7][7][7]

Post Merge: 9 months ago

altho tv do its part too if You go to sleep with tv or comp [1][1][1] so

I've missed to link the first footnote so here is corrected one in this quote ...

Also another in context interesting point that could affect the sleeping is "hijack" through alpha brainwaves by watching late tv [2][2] and guess cellphone scroll of fakebook or triktrak is worst bedtime routine [3][3] but go fall asleep easily if You are not tired, for what tho in mine experience listening some vlog or radioshow as bedtime story throws me most easily on the other side ...

Odiseizam Author
wrote...
9 months ago
some claim as such has particular own negative mechanism around triggering cancer [4]-[4]

Hm, guess this point could be very troubling info for many i.e. how cancer cells thrive on glutamine [1][1] troubling especially for those that prefer milk products (especially the powdered dry milk version which actually nowadays not rarely is regular part of all milk products) [2][2][2] (interesting s'c'2 spike protein has g-bump too [1] while milk boost ace2 receptors [2][2]) so if anyhow living junk food lifestyle this kind of paranoia will throw You in stressful tilting what additionally will cripple Your immunity [3][3] tho bleached by this kind of (for good or bad) agitprop All could end up paranoid coz diary products are prime food source for most of Mankind!, thus Dont Panic!, hm but how?, hm hm hm easily boost Your immunity with CBD regularly [4] and dont make fuzz from this!, otherwise risk to throw Yourself in kheto hype lusting to secure perfect health but like that You'll become stupid I'll say coz various reasons tho will not digress turbo here and now about that but will point nor veganism nor "meating" is solution but fine balanced mindset except stomach!, in essence balance in this world is norm on many levels but somehow we all got hijacked by the hype that perfection can be reached on by default not lasting realm, yeah weirdos!, I mean there are essential things that cant be compromised once fully revealed eg. Dogmas in Christianity but as praxis the middle way is rule of thumb [5] hm even in ascetics its not recommended blind egoistic feats like strict fasting on own hand, but one need guidance and fostering by Spiritual Father so would not harm his mind body or soul in this last case usually through egotripping how he or she became worthy for Theosis while others not altho like that actually are going more after apotheosis coz per'se we are not Saved coz our strength but by Our Almighty Lord Mercy coz what to us looks as secured path upwards it could easily pull us in abyss through the hidden sins of traps eg. of judgement or despise or pride i.e. as higher one it will gets so are the falls harder and for those that reached Metanoia the weighing of the sins is not same as for those that are still stuck in the Mud and thats why is said first among the punished on The Final Judgement will be Bishops Priests Monks and then after the Laos simply coz every freedom but also power bears even greater responsibility thus heavier Eternal Judgement if the prevailing sins are not Repented by those in power (especially the spiritual authorities in this World!), thats why the rush to become ultimate spiritual warrior is not advised nor given to everyone that will raise hand for such feat, when eg. in Orthodox Christianity, (altho there are different categories of ultimate in this respect, so its possible for Faithful to seek perfection in other ways except Monasticism, but if go on their own hand all burden will fell on their shoulders what is risk if there is noone around to throw a hand!)

In context of this last spiritual elaboration Fasting is beneficial norm in Christian Praxis but only if and when is tied to Prayerful Life, otherwise it could get harmful coz cant be balanced by Grace if the body cant withstand the pressure, and even the body can maybe the surrounding cant (tho this is metaphysical aspect thus will not elaborate how so) thats why even in Christianity fasting should be watched over by Spiritual Father (as Soulful Doctor) so would not pass in zealous egotripping and instead to be beneficial feat to become disastrous habit!, hm interestingly even atheists see benefits from fasting [6] but who to watch over it when medicine nowadays is per'se focused on palliative instead preventive care, what eventually will change if Nutritionism is parallel diagnosis and prescription methodology in Clinics, more precisely said except eg. painkillers the patient needs to get menu diet, hm doable maybe sometime in future Bhutan Slight Smile probable coz their emphasis on chasing Happiness instead statistical quality of life [7] ....... All this practically will be balanced mids eventual next global economic depression by simple logic that the current industrialized food chains will collapse and masses redirecting on Agrarianism in huge percent, especially if we know that global economic crisis are tied also to global wars as seen per the past world wars, so altho misery will fall on many now addicted to the prevalent toxic junk food lifestyle still in dread future circumstances will be balanced those wrong side effects due to overexploitation of MSG among other, plus CBD will be preferred as preventive natural hype and as result happy and healthy vibe will splash many now asleep consumerist broilers!, tho in time make some wild CS seeds reserves as I assume that soon could be wiped out due the recent industrialization hype of medicinal cannabis [8]

Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  962 People Browsing
 113 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which 'study break' activity do you find most distracting?
Votes: 741