r
O
x
d
s
Odiseizam Author
wrote...
9 months ago

Fast Forward about the last f) passus from the previous post, when I say kids are pressured from all side I mean that literary, coz once got hooked on gaming or soc.nets absorb extra trivial info or goofy attitude that mandatory school instead joyful it becoming tormenting experience!, You have factual behavioral addicts that grow fast while kept tied in line so would have chance for normal life, broiler circumstances that if go by genetic logic simply cant catch the "lets memorize everything" meme coz predetermined cognitive capacity, but coz I prefer the environment shaping influence would say the system is dumbing down them coz its not finding ways how to pass to them practical useful education eg. not which kinds of fish exist around the world but how where to catch a fish and the rests of the stats will become personal interest once the F advances in career, yep go tilt out rookie fisherman with info about industry possibilities about whale fat and he we will get in love with fishing, first of all needs to taste the food eg. kids to be mandatory to go at work to their parents broiler centrifuges so would taste the rhythm that awaits them and why its good to put some effort in schooling, and above all to reason like adult and not just act like one coz the fast living and all the wrong pressuring!

Indeed like now making from Kids irresponsible pampered toys thrown in mandatory school box adds to their frustration of suppressed anger once became stricken by inequality selfishness possessiveness and daydreaming for richness, where from one side pumped up with decadence while from other indifference for any responsibility, what as result hijacks their normal behavior [1][1][1] that once is additionally stimulated by environmental stress like wild family or even wilder hood or such stressing constantly mirrored on the public school vibe (look us we are all gangsta) then its easy Young pressured mind to be pushed over the edge in whatever way eg. teacher taking away their phone even that was in elementary [2] what about secondary school [2][2][2] - [2][2][2] here is also ultra violent gaming case [2] hm guess to them phones are more than personal id card especially if emotionally tied to the thing!, and how not to become gadget junkies when they are hooked altho isolated in soc.nets or gaming as escape from all hypocrisy around them when all logical moral values are at best downgraded if not dismissed by neoliberal capitalism coz the sake of greater profit ~ name it: corruption bigotry exploitation sexism mobbing consumerism etc. coz mammonism trending vices, and understandable that under constant alike pressure they are finding safe exit zone through their gaming or selfie idolization, as if the majority of modern kids are just waiting to see whether will escape or get further grinned!, but what throws them out of control day after if footed by tail, someone says goz amygdala reasons as hooked on some vibe [3][3][3] and one possible variable to this could be also the constant emf bombardment of their amy altho as gland surely that interaction goes through chemical side kick, also some say bones act as amplifiers to emf pollution thus emotional disorientation is secured [4] finally add to the list bioresonance imprints in background too [5] so go push them on broiler farm and wait to see when what will go wrong!

Now go find solution that fits all!, hm it could be done, eg. leave students alone will say Pink Floyd once [6][6] coz the edu broiler farms dont give students critical thinking knowledge but just widening eventual the memory bin!, tho go reinvent the schooling if there is no eTOS vibe around so whole society will take part in such restart reform!, yeah wait on experts to get us even more corrupted by humanism and its blueprints, logically what we've got and see its broilers prepared for cyborg upgrade and human resource management by push'of'button which will get emotionally stiff like scifi'borg'race and maybe reaching selfesteem from the fact that as borgged down will not need to sit in bench at school but could work in mine and getting the curriculum by daily dose of wifi education in the head, Hope Not!, but be honest to Yourself under which circumstances You will support paradigm shift knowing that the system like this has some effective meritocratic levers of broiler breeding secured for the concrete jungle!, even direct participatory democracy will not be able to overcome the fear of the system how to produce by different means large pool of fresh thought that will splash all current idealess experts ~ at least giving them hand around all wrong trials&errors!

Anonymous
wrote...
9 months ago
I think we all go through that phase as teenagers where we spend our entire summers playing video games and relaxing. I know it is a little different now, considering how everyone is expected to have a smart phone, and so it's much more difficult to "unplug".  I was fortunate enough to grow up during a time when smart phones were only a concept, and phones were used to make calls only. That being said, being a teacher, I do see how technology negatively impacts our young people, especially those that are most vulnerable (those with no parental figure to guide them at home, for example), but also remember that not all children are negatively affected by gaming or social media. These platforms can also provide opportunities for learning, creativity, and social interaction if used in a balanced and responsible manner. After all, society is still producing bright-minded people that are making a positive change; we shouldn't underestimate the resilience and adaptability of children just because we are witnessing mass-shootings happen by a few bad apples. While kids may face pressures, they also have the capacity to learn, grow, and navigate the complexities of the modern world, as long as they have responsible parents or guardians present. You've gotta have some faith in their ability to find a balance between technology, education, and personal development - it takes time.

Additionally, while practical skills are valuable, a well-rounded education that includes a broad range of knowledge and critical thinking skills is also important. Understanding different types of fish around the world may not seem immediately relevant, but it contributes to a child's general knowledge and understanding of the world. While capitalism has its flaws, it has also led to advancements, innovation, and opportunities for many individuals. It's important to encourage a nuanced perspective that recognizes the strengths and weaknesses of various systems.
Odiseizam Author
wrote...
9 months ago
From all examination in this thread, one that think it should be more carefully tackled is the Rating System of movie music or gaming industry and how the same is imposed so would be effective!, yep R sign should be pronounced more proactively not just warning but also as obligation for parents i.e. to be introduced some penology so they would watch far more carefully over their kids when exposed to violent content, content which in these times is certainly more lobotomizing blueprint for reaching psychopathy how is recycled on fast tracks through the soc.nets, tho this will ask also for redimensioning of media above all, where nowadays not rarely its freely reachable to kids violent content, eg. in Serbia how all are juiced up by gangsta sensationalism usually through tabloid portals, for the sake of the truth what was norm since '90s but in this century exploding coz the online media migration where practically mids infohighway all are left on ethical selfregulation while Kids do rush to exploit that wild'western'ultraliberalism [1][1] exposed constantly on irresponsible journalism that fuels violence even more coz profit trough sensationalism!, what tho in my opinion is not just serbian fault but also western infiltration coz Serbia was last balkan bastion of Orthodox Christianity that defied complete western assimilation (the rest are already in pocket) where in my opinion as close observer it was instigated by "west" specific psyop through cultural means eg. fueling diezel or turbofolk brainwashing and/or occult and sectarian institutionalization all under the veil of free market and democratic rights investors to sell or rent on whatever masses will hook!, but defacto how evolved now looks like intentional deconstruction  of the serbian national even ethnic slavic tradition (simply splashed them westernization on steroids), and if their social field is left unweeded further it will choke for good their tradition and well being as collective quality of life!, in this context goes also stiff regulation of media which tho coz their eU aspiration will be seen as undemocratic censuring of media so would be exploited by euroatlantic determinists to provoke stall in the integration and potentially trigger unrests till in power are not installed owned'political'clowns that will fulfill "their" ambition to throw Serbia foremost in nato (altho europeanization and otanization goes hand by hand), but what dont goes smooth as process due to the serb animosity against nato as result of "their" bloody skims&spins for disintegration of ex-Yu and finally secession of Kosovo from Serbia under nato protectorate, when Yugoslavia and Serbia as its last survivor got the stick [2] (in context also check the next 2nd and 6th footnotes) and its still being "sticked" yeah coz the carrot box is empty!, thus Serbia its really on tin ice if wants to regulate all media and net in more stiff way, altho coz this is necessity for Serbia so would chill out all the implanted dizel&turbofolk hype I'll say to serbs Be Brave and regulate media and its wrong westernization hype if want to Save Your Tradition!, and I Really Hope it will coz that could motivate others to follow and balance their servitude to the neopagan euroatlantic determinists which are after crushing Christianity as first and last barrier on "their" path (as "they" believe) so would dream out "their" neopagan heaven'on'earth, in essence the current global geopolitical tensions are exactly such clash so the western euroatlantic neopaganism would secure its next phase of colonization and assimilation, for what also is problem the serbian culture of honored weapon possession (inherited by centuries warring history but also due to the huge continuation in the last one) so this kind of psyop goes smooth on "their" tab too, altho its important Serbia to have more stiff weapon control and who how is fit to own weapon so that tradition would not fire back through all the implanted dizel&turbofolk hype that through few decades pumping became their mainstream cultural mark which maybe in its happy side looks decadently uplifting and attractive but defacto its ugly sodomah&gomorah in balkan style!, so basically Serbia needs to censure all that shund (kitsch) and throw it on the margins as in media so as life (not that needs instantly to become orthodox taliban but eg. extra tax on such music or video content could lower the hype) simply it needs to defend itself from the wrong infiltration of ultraliberal decadent westernized stamina i.e. the cult of tough guys exploited by the media in all possible ways or sexy starlets occupying every corner of their psyche should be banned as public occurrence and leave it as subcultural hype reachable only for addicts somewhere outside of civilization as explicit music or movie industry!, yeah I know some will say mission impossible but either they will curb sharply with such gangrenous mainstream trends or it will reach collapse as society, which is the aim of the infiltration so day after ea-determinists would remove as I've said the last bastion of True Orthodox Christianity in balkans!

Also dont forget that Propaganda is tool which is misused not just by military psyop subversion till submission [2][2][2] but also if left unchecked marketing agencies can instigate wrong social trends when loosen freely to sell 24/7 through sex or macho hype which eventually dumb'down'smoothly the consumers ~ even more when such trend became mainstream public indulgence like its case with Serbia ~ here the aristotles proverb glues indeed smooth in negative way [3] but go tell this to all delusional minds that hope if get fully westernized will live more joyful life, no they will just hit "their" wall where normalizing till now was managed by the "chemical'balance'therapy" of psychiatry, while now "they" want to be reached by push'of'button emf conditioning!, simply "they" are intentionally leaving ultraliberalism to loom so would reach more easily transhumanist environment where again everything will be regulated but by more perversely covert means, thus only effective resistance to that skim is by Law Secured Traditional Values i.e. Orthodox Christianity becoming prime moral lever in Serbia regards everything commercial or cultural!, and I'll accept libertarian way of ultraliberalism to be embraced by municipalities on referendums, but for whole state to be norm decadence that hm its sure path for praising psychopathy, which eventually again will be slashed in rude way as such once its reached (if already didnt), but its less painful to manage the risks in time than waiting on last minute deliberalization with hope that then things will get on normal track, no then it will be just late societal panic'attack'management which will burst like soap bubble with the very next rotation of political opportunism, see it as obesity issue i.e. either gluttony will be addressed sharply or it will consume its consumer sooner or later, and in case of Serbia it looks like now or never last chance for de'shund'ization!, surely harsh fasting is risk also by itself for organism that got addicted to some hype, but if its offered good substitute think such process is doable and manageable!, eg. instead dizel&turbofolk hype hayduk&ethno one ideally in heavily subsidized rural reemigration what is more than doable if they introduced eTOS brainstorming [4] and if not else through constant debate among the experts and the public gathered in ngo's any eventual risks or need for reform regards the wrong indoctrinating nature of modern media upon Kids will be analyzed correctly so authorities would provoke change by wide consensus that could not be revoked on the next election switch!, not that miracles can happen over night through eTOS, but will pop up hope that this topic will not be forgotten and constantly polished around the solutions!, tho Miracles can happen too yet for that only solution is greater focus on Invoking Grace upon particular place what if it was done for the sars'cov'2 hype by tracks it should be done by Teachers in Classrooms [5] if its obvious to serbs that have real problem with the dizel&turbofolk trends implanted and fueled by cia&co since "their" ex-Yu dismantling [6][6][6] still Prayers and Blessing to be accepted as daily routine in Schools mids secularism its almost impossible, altho Parents should have such option too i.e. to foster for the spiritual health of their Children even in such way (if we know for certain that the spiritual world is basis for this one!), and indeed acting blind followers of the modern reductionist humanist hype of neopagan culturocide against Orthodox Christian Tradition will not make their society more smart or rich nor will save the day but on contrary will make from Serbia another eurobolshevik vassal that tho is less and less probable!, still as neighbor I can only encourage them dont sleep in fire!, and its easy to be said than to be done such social engineering yet again eTOS vibe has potential to wake up whole society for the risks and needs in far more normal way than constant partisan bickering about whose guilt is that go invaded by mean cultural subversion instigated coz geopolitical reasons, subversion that lasts for ~3 decades in row if not more!

btw Must Apologize to serbs that use their hardship so would project to all Christians hey where are You going with that gun on your head, yet coz Serbia is last still not otanized state in balkans (along B&H where tho again if serbs there are not against surely bosniaks would had have already sold their souls to the ea-devil) so defacto good motivation ground coz if Serbia survive it will be example others to reconsider their wrong westernization lobotomy and maybe release themselves from all the ultraliberal decadent vibe that is norm for their western societies!, to be more ridiculous as completely lobotomized they dont even recognize that reached graceless state eg. croats or greeks coz their seas even tho countries with pronounced Christian heritage and live faith but once conformism hit the bell and coz their tourism industry ready to embrace the cult of body as normal thing go tell me who will reach Metanoia what about Theosis!?, actually being quiet and indifferent for that trend its certain path to be loosen the faithful on compromises eventually yeah in the morning on Liturgy while in noon on beach and hm what could go wrong!?, and altho with such hedonistic crescendo its loosened whatever violent splash still in context of Salvation its far more dangerous vibe, simply coz whats happening in Serbia can push many on awakening while in Croatia and Greece example will even more pull new body cultists!
Odiseizam Author
wrote...
9 months ago Edited: 9 months ago, Odiseizam
and altho with such hedonistic crescendo its loosened whatever violent splash, still in context of Salvation its far more dangerous vibe!, simply coz whats happening in Serbia can push many on awakening, while eg. in Croatia or Greece their h-hype will pull even more new body cultists!

Guess this logic is bit ackward, but when Soteriology is in question certain societal evil trends are provoking proactive measures, while the collective hedonism in Greece or Croatia (or wherever sea shores are exploited in tourism) is considered even as welcoming trend regards employment if not economic growth what normally provokes even support, altho effectively its support of immorality and finally towards alexithymia up untill spiritual death!, altho Serbia substituted similar temptation through the infiltrated hype of wide spread turbofolk mentality, hm logic that also will be questioned by many surely claiming that that is just popular music trend yet again I'll remind them on the consequences [1][1] also probably some will say nah cia didnt stir the turbofolk hype there but it was local udba spin yet having in mind how euroatlantic determinists still didnt put in pocket Serbia defacto that is enough plausible motive to be pushed submission through indirect psyop except eg. direct one like "their" eventually failed colored revolutions there as elsewhere [2][2][2] now using the recent spike of in my opinion induced evil skims so the same will serve as matchstick for new marching will till manufactured unrests [2][2][2] "they" need just masses to get on streets and the rest is done by the book!, the problem is that now exist tech that can stir havoc that could serve as pretext for demonstrations even there is none obvious at hand for ea-determinists to play with (like the recent shooting spree cases in Serbia) the problem with this is how to catch the infiltration!, for what even there is probable possibility [3] in form of mindhacking coz the same is still not revealed tech with smile will be dismissed by many [4] yet it should be kept in mind that in various ways evil is loosened freely to loom through media and soc.nets seemingly coz neoliberal profit based skim 
altho even as such is fertile vibe for indoctrination and not rarely evil spiritual infiltration that its not question how but who will be used as trigger in some place for stirring manufactured havoc!, and Hope still such tech cant be used enmasse but most logically once multitude will be catalogized by biochips and thrown additionally under 5g and/or satellite emf umbrella that such possibility will be more than probable!, practically people are alarming for probable effects of such "experimental" programs [5] also possibility of such tech exist [6] we just need to see some snowden alike whistler so would accept it as fact, hm who would expect that when the movie "enemy of the state" projected possibility of such wast surveillance exist that decade later snowden will bring to light the same notion factually!?, its same with this tho we still havent seen such blockbuster that exploits such topic, altho "avatar" could be possible candidate tho I still havent seen the movie thus cant say for sure whether go in line with this logic, hm hijacking human mind was since '50s wet dream of scientists so saying this its not possible nowadays its like claiming regular cloud seeding is myth!, even chemtrails thing goes in this line too so haarp alike tech employed for stimulating behavior would have more conductive medium even people are still not stuffed with biochips, tho the tech as particle web is used for other purposes too like radar mirroring, so its kind of hard to be determined with certainty that thought policing and brain hijacking is prime goal, still plausible if we know that heavy metals are included!, but go tell to serbians ban chemtrailing and haarp antennas as already accepted "things" on their territory, hm maybe will consider some trial&error time about it so would remove any eventual correlation!?

Now I know this is high octane speculating coz lack of official acclamation about such probable possibilities, yet again knowing that Serbia is good candidate for extra stimulated violence due its still neutral geopolitical position while all its neighbours are otanized, I do take the opportunity to point with easy towards this kind of possibilities!, altho what is good side from this if it can be used such tech for stirring anger and violence also it could be used for calming down any eventual ahead eg. mids global geopolitical or natural cataclysm!, and even it could be employed as medical treatment for calming down aggressive mood or buzzing joy in depressive citizens, hm wonder isnt this already happening experimentally in factories for boosting productivity!?, think yes but will drop even further offtopic and maybe wrongly stirring this topic in home or school buzz gadgets for more effective behavioral management [7][7]~[7][7] ideally it would be clever in time to be debated publicly about such psychotronic possibilities among academicians but who where to roll out such topic on more scientific level, hm maybe some philanthrop from Japan would be willing to host such if not else scietific symposium about all modern possibilities for social engineering i.e. how Kids would tilt on horror tiktok memes 24/7 and still keep calm and joyful!, what a hypocrisy of liberalism and democracy this will be once allowed this tech to become mainstream hype, yeah Prosecutor slaping Your Judge with ultrasound from his smartphone the problem tho is that such pitch can be detected too Slight Smile

Post Merge: 9 months ago

Hm I dont hyde that I am buzzed regularly as antinato I'll say clown coz the rest are mostly spectators on this topic in Macedonia, thus it should be understandable how so dont have will to reread the posts usually thrown from hand so would correct typos and grammar!, but thats why I like eforums coz always have chance to repost whatever needs to be!, this time for greater emphasis on the mentioned cases in this thread as induced by push'of'button!

so x2 in bit polished flow!, and really Hope it will serve as kick for another ontopic thread about the risks from misused emf conditioning tech, especially having in mind how easily it can be achieved solely by 5g or 6g micro-millimeter waves!, the question is when such wrong conditioning possibilities will be reachable to masses to play with as were released freely the crispr kits!?, hm guess combination of both could serve also as potent terrorist tool, but who where is now debating about eventual such risks!?, can we predict any eventual wrong consequences now when those technologies are widely and freely loosened!?, hm probably thats why we have Police, but till such laws are enacted and forensics standardized surely secrete services will misuse whatever like however like!

~

Guess this logic is bit ackward, but when Soteriology is in question certain societal evil trends are provoking proactive measures, while the collective hedonism in Greece or Croatia (or wherever sea shores are exploited in tourism) is considered even as welcoming trend regards employment if not economic growth what normally provokes even support, altho effectively its support of immorality and finally towards alexithymia up until spiritual death!, altho Serbia substituted similar temptation through the infiltrated hype of wide spread turbofolk mentality, hm logic that also will be questioned by many surely claiming that that is just popular music trend yet again I'll remind them on the consequences [1][1] on what probably some will say nah cia didnt stir the turbofolk hype there ~ but it was local udba spin, yet again I'll say having in mind how euroatlantic determinists still havent put in pocket Serbia defacto that is enough plausible motive to be pushed submission through indirect psyop ~ except eg. direct one like "their" eventually failed colored revolutions there ~ tho as elsewhere [2][2][2] so now using the recent spike of (in my opinion) induced evil skims as matchstick for new marching will till manufactured unrests [2][2][2] "they" need just masses to get on streets and the rest is done by the book!

And if so that would be real problem i.e. that already exists tech that can stir such havoc
(like the recent shooting spree cases in Serbia) as pretext for demonstrations even there is none obvious at hand for ea-determinists to play with!, the problem with this tho is how to catch the infiltration!, for what even there was probable possibility [3] in form of mindhacking, simply coz the same is still not revealed as tech surely it will be dismissed with scifi smile by many [4] yet it should be kept in mind that in various ways evil is loosened freely to loom through media and soc.nets (seemingly coz neoliberal profit based skim) what alone as from fun violent circumstance is fertile vibe for indoctrination (and not rarely evil spiritual infiltration) that its not question how but who will be used as trigger in some place for stirring manufactured havoc!, what if to that we add the mentioned scifi possibility!, just Hope that such tech still cant be used enmasse, what tho logically could be case once multitude will be catalogized by biochips and thrown additionally under 5g and/or satellite emf umbrella when such possibility will be more than probable!, practically people are alarming for existing side effects of such "experimental" programs [5] also possibility of such tech exist [6] we just need to see some snowden alike whistler so would accept it as fact, hm who would expect that when the movie "enemy of the state" projected that such vast surveillance exist that decade later snowden will bring to light the same notion factually!?, its same with this too, altho we still havent seen blockbuster that exploits such topic, hm maybe "avatar" could be possible candidate tho I still havent seen the movie thus cant say for sure whether go in line with this logic, yet again hijacking of the human mind since '50s was wet dream of scientists, so saying this its not possible nowadays its like claiming regular cloud seeding is myth!, even the "chemtrail" conspy hype goes in this line too eg. so haarp alike tech (employed for stimulating wanted behavior) would have more conductive medium even now when still not all people are stuffed with "nano'bio'chips", altho per'se the chem+haarp tech as particle web is used for other purposes too like antibalistic radar mirroring, so its kind of hard to be determined with certainty that "thought policing" and "brain hacking" is its prime goal, still plausible if we know that heavy metals are included!, but go tell to serbians ban chemtrailing and haarp antennas as already accepted "things" on their territory, hm maybe will consider some trial&error time about it so would remove any eventual correlation to stirred havoc by push'of'button!?
Now I know this is high octane speculating, mostly coz lack of official revelation about such probable possibilities, yet again knowing that Serbia is good candidate for extra'stimulated'violence due to its still neutral geopolitical position, while all its neighbors are otanized, I do take the opportunity to point with ease towards this kind of possibilities!

Interestingly there is also good side from this kind of tech i.e. if it can be used such for stirring anger and violence ~ also it could be used for calming down any eventual such ahead eg. mids global geopolitical or natural cataclysm (think one of the reasons for covert bionic vaccination in the past plandemix)!, tho on the brighter side as emf therapy it could be employed as medical treatment for calming down aggressive mood or buzzing joy in depressive citizens, hm wonder isnt this already happening experimentally in factories for boosting productivity!?, think yes!, but I'll drop even further offtopic, and maybe wrongly stirring this thread solutions in home or school buzz gadgets for more effective behavioral management [7][7]~[7][7] ....... ideally it would be clever if in time its publicly debated about such psychotronic possibilities, normally among academicians, but who where to roll out such topic on scientific level, hm maybe some philanthrop from Japan would be willing to host such if not else scientific symposium about all modern possibilities for social engineering i.e. how Kids would tilt on horror tiktok memes 24/7 and still keep calm and joyful!, what a hypocrisy of liberalism and democracy we will welcome if allow this tech to become mainstream hype, yeah Prosecutor slapping Your Judge with ultrasound from his smartphone, tho its comfort that such pitch can be detected too Slight Smile

Hm good typo ~ yep we cant hide that we all have hyde in ourselves, what is most plainly elaborated by the metaphysical notion in Christianity that every Soul in this World has one Guardian Angel and one tempting demon-anathema-to-him!, the reason should be obvious for those that are acquainted with soteriological and eschatological topic i.e. that we've fallen from higher realm and now dwelt inbetween as given second chance for Redemption and Reentering Higher Realms, tho this knowledge surely is rejected by reductionist thought of humanism thus cant accept and understand how easily is our Nous as eye of the Mind to be loosened by wrong medium whether music movie or gaming one [1][1] even less on top of that to grasp the additional risks of stimulated by emf or vlf radiation Nous!, in essence we are captives of wrong academic mindset that cant offer effective solutions even for lasting social order mids neoliberalism what about greater quality of life, what if earlier in the past century was addressed by chemical psychiatry now "they" want to tweak it by emf or genetic manipulation!, tho idea that is not at all new one but experimented with for 70 years since Jose Delgado [1][1]

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5480854/

Having this in mind we cant evade the logic that as behaviorist alone, what about as utopians, that euroatlantic determinists are flushing intentional spins&skims for achieving "their" goals for scientific dictatorship as Collins Brothers would say hivemind is "their" ultimate insect lust [2][2][2] on which path surely stands Orthodox Christianity too if we know that vatican is adjunct to the euroatlantic imperialism what as process has its own causality [3][3] that overlaps with the euroatlantic neopagan elites [3][3] coz western one seems its infiltrated, altho it could be said eastern too with only few still unsubjugated to the ecumenist vibe at the moment the slavic states of Macedonia Serbia and Russia i.e. its Orthodox Christian Churches [3][4][5] altho Macedonia is already thrown by force in nato so its expected that our Church will smoothly follow [6] thus Serbia is now next on the list for whatever hijack by psyop infiltration till submission!, thus its not at all hard to be recognized and examined such scifi possibility as proposed above!, not that I want to project certain psyop attack coz geopolitical means, but prove me wrong that there are no motives and reasons ea-determinists to employ such monstrous push'of'button if have in drawer such technology!

Odiseizam Author
wrote...
This logic raises many questions, above all how bioethics will restrain such research [1][1] supposedly done coz betterment of invalids, but defacto foremost employed for making of perfect soldiers - what its not at all secrete but official doctrine with active projects [2][2][2] and It would be really interesting to see whether the monstrum kid from Vrachar that consciously killed 10 with intention for more [3][3] had been vaccinated with the m'rna jab which stuffed with graphene oxide without doubt is biotech that can act as cortical modem [4][5][6] and if so then also it should be put effort to be discerned whether eventual trigger could be games music or movies where particular frequency is implanted coz reaching greater fear effect solely coz lucrative reasons, what if proven can remove the conspy notion that is some covert infiltration skim but wrong biotech and wrong media exposure triggering such soulless behavior!, surely this is also for many tabu topic i.e. that not rarely are inserted "healing" or "raging" frequencies in media!, hek who controls at all any eventual 𝑓-slips in popular media when there is not even standardization of bioresonance what about to be introduced methodology for vast industrial inspection!, what guess it would be risky hype coz eventual pressure on revelation of the 𝑓-weapons too once masses will get aware for such possibilities [6] aside that the same inertia will reveal also various still ultra conspy topics as probable i.e. it would be triggered extra focus on their demystification [7] which alone as remote viewing and remote kinetic manipulation are risks of confirmed and affirmed public knowledge what about the more kinky notion for teleportation to get factual now just on level of photonic case as revealed experimenting [8

Hm, as could be seen I am even further raise the speculative octanes in this post so would point dont rush with Your conclusions that per'se the proposed logic is certain fix in this case!, altho as assumption it should be taken in consideration about the possibilities of future remotely instigated or suppressed violence!, what as tech fall in wrong hands it will be grave future for all of us!, also huge problem is the trend of braking international treaties about nuclear and biological weapons, but also the 𝑓-weapons for which exist only general but not specific ban on employment [9] what about to be seen mind-control-ban anytime soon!, so guess even the sky is not limit for mil.labs or secrete service agencies!, hm can they misuse such tech for covert psyop for that on various levels the modern history is certain, yet how we can prove eventual correlation if we are not aware as public about employment of such tech nor have standardized mechanisms for defense against!?

Anyway, I'll conclude that to me this case looks more like possession by demons-anathema-to-them!, for what trigger can be also familiar sinful causality that in modern times bounce back easily coz temptations are lurking from all sides not just from the media but also the social life how isolated and emotionless became many!, altho some say that even for such demonic attack exist mil.lab connection [10][10] if so then we need even greater awakening for the fact that in question indeed it could be clash between neopagan demonized euroatlantic elites and everything still independent Christian as pointed earlier just few states still not assimilated!, but this notion should be left on the spiritual battlefield i.e. if anyhow someone wants to demystify even better fought back "those" evil enterprise then get Inchurched [12] instead wasting time going in circles chasing witches which even caught again need to be rooted out by Grace ...

No way!, this next footnoted info makes me raise eyebrow, if water alone has such properties how much more nanoparticles from chemtrails entering in artesian water, aside that the tap water is not filtrated by reverse osmosis thus logically such nanoparticles enters in our bloodstream, (altho even those who drink bottled water are also stuffed with extra electrolytes) so by this logic the medium is secured even without vaxing [1][1] wonder if so could be now buzzed or programmed even those that are not vaxed!?, hm by this logic yes!, and eventual particular difference with those that are stuffed with graphene oxide as vaxed is that those who are catalogized cold be manipulated in simulacrum too as predictable behavior!

Not that this is some prove that we are all at mercy on ea-determinists and "their" transhumanist agendas, waiting just the day for mass zombification, but do find interesting this research of Gillis Patrick Flanagan!, hm I've seen the 1st footnoted video in the past too, but coz his new age stamina forgot on it instantly, still when saw some interesting claim that he was super smart inventor, earlier also employed by DoD&co so what to say suddenly his logic sounds kind of plausible [2][2][2] and what this suggests its beyond fear storming as was for m'rna jabs risks but indeed fear porn on steroids coz being afraid from water it would be stress beyond comprehension, and that hm is not anyhow logically useful hype [3][3] altho by the same logic good vibes can get You up and running in this way So find a time for smiles and laughs spiced by feel good music ...

Hm as dod stooge this hype of GillisPF decade ago [1][1] looks like earlier nanosillicone alternative to graphene oxide flushed as water supplement for cortical modem purposes, something that if it was commercial nanotech trend back then [2][2][2] surely it was mil.lab too, tho recently also reemerging [3][3] still graphene oxide is chosen as more effective superconductor supercapacitor transducer etc. biotech, that as could be seen throughout the info in the footnotes of the previous posts has even unique dna programing potential, thus for final medium probably nanometals or nanopolymers alike are/will be used for cortical modems!, the question is whether this kind of nanosilicone can/is already flushed eg. through chemtrails!?, and/or in food beverages cosmetics etc. alike mass consumption products!?, by analogy is Serbia maybe now experimental ground due to its geopolitical neutrality!?, just dont jump in paranoia how this is fact, first prove it, coz as assumption it could be as well just possible substitute to graphene oxide, but it could be other nanocomposites too!, tho it could be easily and unnoticeably flushed in water!, thus focus on the advancement of mxene filters, but what if xenobots catch up in meantime!?, Chill, focus on Salvation I am assuring You this Life its not last You will experience, tho without pass for Higher Realms its waste of time, thus seek and reach Metanoia so would start living Graceful Life as secured ticket for Theosis ... Dont Forget Every Prayer and Praise Is Listened so get good vibe habit ...
Odiseizam Author
wrote...
so by this logic the medium is secured even without vaxing [1]

Aside his conductive microhydron lecturing, I find interesting in this footnoted video in the quote his tantra experience, which from Christian perspective is good to be pointed is idolization of lusts which especially as sexual one are food for demons-anathema-to-them!, this is witnessed as by the Elders in Orthodox Christianity so as can be noticed through Prayer Praxis how we are tempted to loosen our Nous and forget o Life in Feat when making idol from sex or even worst fantasizing through masturbation, what except in hinduism is adored also in kabbalism [1][1] something tho that became hedonistic trend not just through the new age hype [2][2][2] but also regular consumerism (altho the previous influence actually the later coz we still eat the fruits of the enlightenment era!), and sadly on what are exposed Kids too whether coz advertising sexploitation or music and movie industry, for what we dont need extra elaboration but just look around You arent tight mini-skirts or low-cut necklines normal occurrence and/or leggings regular sexy flow of motion!?, what about all that and more explicit content 24/7 splashing kids on soc.nets, So if by the logic that demons-anathema-to-them feed on lusts (feeding on low passions as greed envy hate anger practically pulling us daily in traps to sin) then Kids are exposed also on such attacks coz sexy vibe all around them when indulging in masturbation since 10 years thus growing prematurely and above all tilting wrongly if dont get in line for their share!, something that surely dumb down some while frustrating others and that for sure its recipe for suppressed anger, guess especially when on soc.nets are ridiculed or fell in envy coz other score easily!, add to this turbofolk as 24/7 normal tv booster for some society and voila tilting is secured for granted to those innocent Souls!

Not that sex-me-up-scotty environment instantly produce psychopaths but do mold sociopaths whether coz voyeurism or porn addiction, to what later lacks only some wrong emotional spark or wronger whispering in the ears and things could get devastating in whatever manner!, essentially this is now even extra great burden how kgbt or sexual education trends are splashing them on top of that what certainly leads not just to personal but collective graceless circumstances [3][3][3] and I cant imagine in what kind of TILTarium will live the next western generations, yeah addicted from sex or porn (thus demonized by default) since smallest legs, but globalists do know what they implant in education or leave to boil in media i.e. freedom for neopaganism as worship of the cult of body!, the question is why this is not questioned by the masses on west mostly with Christian Tradition if not else by libertarian ground on local referendums so would be imposed more stiff regulation if not else on explicit turbofolk i.e. explicit poprock net or tv content in which from fun choke up Kids too!?, just cant say how effective thing it would be ban of pornography sites, tho it could useful Children to be educated for the risks of porn addiction [4][5][6][6][6] coz its becoming social issue that override violence on short run but eventually its becoming idol that hunts and traps Souls even of adult what about small brains that coz cant get in sport would in masturbation, and if gaming is dope then porn is dope without substitute, probably combo is even more addictive  [7] in the end all that smoothly kept alive 24/7 by turbofolk starlets in daily tabloid media, and people wonder what went wrong with the Kids with the Youth with the Grown, many among them defacto brainwashed to lust even when cant or dont want!, but isnt too late to revert this trend, did we pass the point of noreturn, especially regards desacralization of Family and sacralization of promiscuity coz wrongly meditated globalist ideals [8] thus abortionism embraced like very normal thing!?, and is this actually the last nail on the coffin of our civilization [9] surely if neopagan utopians are prime rulers on west and "they" strive for reaching androgen then yes we are on path of no return [10][]

Seen from reductionist scientific prism normally addictions are seen as chemical brain disbalance and as such treated by psychiatric medicine, what tho maybe till some extent when subtance addiction is in question I'll grasp that it could be kind of instant palliative response so eventual abstinence pain and as result rage to be extinguished, yet when the porn addiction is in question however the dopamine rush is offered as excuse think through it it could be recognized the spiritual niche in background most easily, what could be also observed as vibe when orgies would be examined and when participants loose control over themselves behaving not like animals but insects I'll say, altho even insects have hierarchy so maybe not quite food comparison, maybe its better to be compared to automata such slapjack deck of cards, tho the current social science as tied to the biology medicine and neuro science particularly coz their reductionist basis will never accept this logic, thus as result will never propose removing sex education or exploitation from the curriculum or media, even it was obvious that Kids are choked from youngest legs for sexual lusting, altho alone as neuro science there are tons of studies in the past how such exposure is tilting the young brains like bees in smoke!, yet even despite all of that there is institutional globalist hype for sexualization of Children enmasse from all sides, for what only logical answer is trend due to the very neopagan stamina of humanism and the bulk of neopagan elites on the top of the euroatlantic power pyramid, which as time goes by are more and more revealing "themselves"!, but tho still covertly plotting coz easier manipulation of Christian holding us as blind hostages through humanism and its reductionist mindset, like that practically "they" pushing more easily towards "their" ideals and agendas for chasing some kind of "own" superhumanity and heaven'on'earth!   

Now, not that we will instantly shift to scientific understanding of metaphysical effects upon our World if recognized those riks of demons-anathema-to-them how feed from our lusts, but alone by embracing aristotlean proverb about music we can come to clear understanding that by ultra sexualzation of Children since smallest legs as societies we are making them sexual slaves which will praise lusts later logically in orgies too once promiscuity hits the bell on lower age as possible how now globalist are trying to brainwash schoolchildren in various ways to embrace masturbation example like very normal joy, like that practically making from Kids emotionless barrels which stripped from bodily shame surely will hit the wall of alexithymia sooner than later, and instead to long for making Family diving in shifting partners as if its word for some consumeristic hype!, what as agenda maybe per'se dont have neopagan inertia as maybe from malthusian fears imposed depop spin, still if embraced wholehearteadly it will push us as civilization towrads praising of bodily lusts as official idol, what tho it was occurrence in the ancient times when the cult of poseidon&clito became for a while norm for the majority of cultures in one or another way!, yeah fertility cult that in current circumstances will reach wide dissonance of moral, and what eventually will lead for the need of push'of'button calming!, so we can say we are seeing various goals at stake through this agenda, altho looks like just circumstancial occurence due to neoliberal capitalism!, pracically how revolves covertly its really unbelievable that hidden motives exist in some euroatlnatic globalist trends, yet again I'll remind You find time to graso whether there is not laid particular utopian ground since enlightenment era for overthrowing Christianity and its values!
Odiseizam Author
wrote...
9 months ago
Must stretch bit further this conspy digressing so the neopagan agenda would be more obvious i.e. why sexploitation its intentionally pushed hype as part of larger globalist agenda, what more plainly could be grasp by JPF claim about specific blueprint for reaching particular neopagan apotheosis through particular "eugenic" pattern [1][1] what altho to many will sound impossible still as inertia exist in "their" esoteric circles ~ for more compact elaboration check the next footnoted interview of Dark Journalist that he recently gave for AlexJ where on 16:46 he is pointing to certain connection among transhumanist globalists and Rudolf Steiner exposition of deterministic euroatlantic neopaganism towards superhumanity as merger between man and machine [2][2][2] what is interesting as is proposed in the last footnote is that artificial intelligence will execute that stunt, what indeed looks as possibility if we have in mind how even restrained chatgpt built morbid mindgames [3][3] what about if such tech is loosened as free flowing even around the current net what about mids metaverse where now the masses are quietly welcomed to plug in once is released whether coz fun or work for what we are for a while conditioned to embrace it as normal step ahead [4][5][6] but what if dont gain wide acceptance of coz catalogized hiving through jabs didnt pass completely, then its more logical that such hiving can be imposed by boosting now ultraliberal sexual and violent trends mids unregulated soc.nets which potentially will explode right after manufactured global economic depression   to what logically people by themselves will ask for chipping coz greater personal safety due to looming by hordes! 

So are we now witnessing intentionally stirred experiment, from various reasons chosen different control group regards different biotech coz different utopian goals!?, think Yes!, tho cant say for certainty which for which how is released as invivo skim!, still all this conspy notion its really bizarre yet think more than logical!, but go prove something through mosaic reasoning that its really case!, certainly its probable possibility, yet we need official revelation by some whistler coz many till the very end will keep skeptic hek even officialized such possibilities for social manipulation control and "superhumanity tweaking" till dont get buzzed will not accept it as fact!, thus I dont expect masses will awaken even about the risks and as blinded will took the bait, altho it would be ideal to keep the skeptic bar high for whatever mainstream is offered to them like "take it cant refuse it" gold altho defacto fog of transhumanist trial&error in which agendas we are just statistical number and nothing else, yeah coz the sake of the survival of humanism!, yep dangerous by design in hands of neopagans and military opportunists!

Odiseizam Author
wrote...
thus I dont expect masses will awaken even about the risks and as blinded will took the bait

The blinding will come mostly through fun, augmented and vr games shows movies music etc. alike hedonistic baits, where alone how neat blend between reality and live interactive graphic in chatrooms (if not elsewhere) will hook many, especially teens longing eg. for new emotional experience i.e. they will indeed sense sexualization and sexploitation on way deeper level!, and if porn-addiction is serious issue that is tilting many now, then dont need to elaborate how dread dependence from metaverse will build everyone drown in all'senses'firing virtual sensuality, guess massage rooms will become daily relax suit routine!, what tho will be the first level of plugging in, followed by complete merge between brains and machines, and ultimate level as transhumanists envision is uploading of whole consciousness in machine, or better said making from us machines coz cyborgs can always maintain itself more efficiently!, what as risk how fast is released as transhumanist hype for chasing x-man it guarantee only one thing an huge misery of trials&errors till our bodies ever adapt on the manmachine merger where the driver will not be man but a.i., what as humanity 2.0 means only one thing > deevolution, yeah hope for the better but expect in same time the worst, what in case of brainwashing as social engineering for granted it will hit the bell even faster than we think, practically if we allow "they' to roll "their" homosillicone lusts as "they" are doing business now coruption by fallen-spirits-anathema-to-them will be norm!, and that hm dont need to explain from Christian Eschatological Point where is leading!

In more controllable manner it would be really unique experience we all to have benefit from advancement of augmented and vr reality, surely Kids will love it too eg. having chance to learn from photonic a.i. in the brains even with unique synesthetic spins of understanding nature!, potentially having exoskeletons or suits for ultra extreme sports, normally by augmented teleportation in jungles or on mountain tops, or ability that to be shared as biohacks for home use maybe forbidden due to violence risks eg. throwing someone from virtual cliff!, yet all that now looks vague around the risks in this first introductionary phase [1][1] tho till we dont put the military and eugenic variables in the box [2][2][2]  and when such hype is not anyhow debated around the bioethical risks in case of bionic use what about genetic abuse, also having in mind "their" recent m'rna fiasco of false safety and by coercion mandatated vaxing through part of biology that has vacuum of virological probabilities, then how we can be sure alone as tech what about biotech that the same would not be misused for brainwashing eugenics or dictatorship once get trendy!?. even more problematic how "their" current system is in birth pains towards full digital economy, on top "they" as neopagans having clear utopian agendas!, yeah what could go wrong!?, btw offering wrong excuses like afraid that chinese or russian trends will surpass "their" so "they" must rush, tho its fact "that" its "their" blueprint and afraid not to be eaten as euroatlantic neopagan power elites by the eastern empires while "their" is still not raised on level of western super state, thus now "they" are pushing in fast pace "their" homosillicone agenda!, probably at the momet most important thing is chipping coz hiving through graphene oxide coz panopticon needs, but right after on big door will be released bionic and genetic revolution as medical skim for further experimentng till superhumanity altho offered as salvation from all side effects due to the nanobots in the veins and brains!, guess even now especially Kids have issue with their well being if vaxed and just coz interaction of 5g or any wifi signal, what potentially is throwing them in now'or'never mode of reckless or risky behavior!?, lets Hope I am wrong!, but what if someone hacks in their heads and stirr them to extra violence, will then be chased psychology for answers!?, simply we need to debate first wide and long before day after allow metaverse or hiving to become reality, yet that means voluntary participation and for that "someone" dont have time and will how more nad more is coming to light the real globalist agenda for cyborg'chimera'superhumanity and neopagan heaven'on'earth!, Be Honest To Yourself how many times medicine military or sciences had have failures in their trials&errors and project what could go wrong when on hand full of neopagan euroatlantic determinists will be allowed to play as "they" like with "their" human 2.0 lusts, will we not see indeed misery of trials&errors till "they" reach some provisionally stable and potentially happy result!?, So Be Carefull at least hot leave "them" to misuse and lure Kids so would entrap You all by "fun"!

Odiseizam Author
wrote...
So Be Careful at least how leave "them" to misuse and lure Kids so would entrap You all by "fun"!

The typos and not elaborated point in this last sentence opened room for another more or less offtopic post, that can suggest another interesting logic as for the globalist stamina so as the risks of virtual or even urban ghettoization of masses i.e. that any eventual personal or group psychological risks are small sacrifice in comparison to the benefits of having masses on pile whether in the real or virtual life mostly coz easier control but also effective social engineering!, what could be recognized in context of the urban ghettoization through Agenda'21 [1][1] while in context of virtual (social credit) system seen through Sentient'World'Simulation [2][2][2] where social policies sooner than later will end up in hands of military if not euroatlantic determinists coz utopian lusts i.e. instead to be managed by wide consensus through democracy to be imposed by stratocracy or like now through plutocracy!, tho there is already amalgam among the later with humanistic scientific dictatorship that once will cross fully in a.i. hand (actually military hands) I'll project freely it will reach third reich alike but ea-globalist utopianism when incineration of the unfit will pass far more easily and effectively by push'of'button instead logors and gass chambers, not at all strange that to be programed or coz "normie" illiteracy an "voluntary" incineration [3][3][3] for the benefit of "their" new'atlantis'utopia!, altho at best now its removed any eventual neopagan notion to "their" agendas but masses are gaslighted how we are witnessing coz economic necessity shift towards human 2.0 [3][3][3]

Finally I must observe that all the trivialization sexualization aggression etc. lets say seemingly coz capitalism stimulated soc.net vices are in same time an occupational gaslighting for the idealess and exploited rat race (of human broiler from statistical resources) and if we look deeper into whole current western system we cant avoid the notion that Kids are one huge collateral simply coz ghettoized in urban and virtual jungles which as I've said its effective way to coup with stability obedience and surveillance by neopagan ea-deterimnists over Christians Muslims and Orthodox Jews!. sadly but like that further pushing many in unsustainable lifestyle which either will disrupt the quality of life through real desocialization and/or making many dependent from the system instead to focus on Agrarianism so would survive and thrive, but who to awaken People reason if not else as emergency knowhow about Agrarianism even now cant secure own Garden coz various reasons among which oligarchic land grab policies too now affordable in usA and eU mostly to co-op's but who to motivate masses on agro partnership [4][4] and project this to unsustainable urban heroes and voila as "someone" indeed is preparing them for syngas purposes!

Odiseizam Author
wrote...
8 months ago
In the bolded 3rd footnote above its pointed by JayD about democide in the Bertrand Russell "sci.governance", and altho factual label still think more logical for his globalist logicism is to be pointed to his neomalthusianism which actually is common niche to all euroatlantic determinists of utopian globalists [1][1] and by the fingering in this last footnote we can conclude "they" are not after democide but genocide [2] coz as globalist agenda it could be executed by shadow groups in favor for the euroatlantic agendas eg. the conspy assumption about the recent catastrophic earthquakes in Hatay [3][3] simply it dont need to be plain but cover globalist agenda of some and not all factions in "their" neopagan band!, still how is rolled out bionic and genetic revolution but also a.i. hype we are witnessing wide loosen approach about the bioethical risks that goes with it (buried debate about what about risk management on table) so as if "they" dont care whether Kids are exposed to this or that risks but simply left all to go with the neoliberal flow till they can, or eventually such hype to be later used as excuse for social credit system by problem'solution'scenario!, eventually in "their" utopia anyway will survive the day to see it just golden billion chosen neopagans thus dont care how now something has negative impact on Children in whatever form, I mean only by allowing free yt tough gong pranks many are learning that need to have explosive response if checked [4] so dont wonder that is good blueprint for Young and Adults to be always on alert even walking downtown!, actually the same goes for the debate on soc.nets or more and more creepy mood in blockbusters games or music, that indeed looks as intentional social engineering skim with particular aims looking alike BertrandR logicism [5] tho far from his pacifism [5][5] yep hook all on coke and water is not favorite slip anymore!, and normally all done by "behaviorist books" [6][6][6]

... and Exactly coz we are not seeing wide debate we can recognize the pattern of scientific dictatorship where particular "scientific" elite imposes own wrong agendas, at least to ask for some official criticism by the academia if not the same to be debated, and knowing that the very same elite is globalist in its core and resting on darwinian premises since enlightenment era, then its clear that the same however looks reductionist its indeed neopagan!, how else to be interpreted stubborn rush even by trickery towards n'w'o through future shocks [7] what would be one more plain acknowledgement that for granted is word for malthusians i.e. if its released a.i. and automation to overrun the market then what with all the jobless [8] normal direction to the waste plant for syngas number "they'll" shout!, probably enough stupid how is sold as future without substitute and till extremes pushed by force ~ tho while still acting uniquely brainwashing how as technocratic transhumanist promoters and pushers are champions of democracy!, sadly an fallacy of enlightened freedom that hijacked the scientific mood of many coz "their" own pervert ideals!, what would be the same case with a.i. opportunists too [9]

Hm, I remember the vibe back in '80s and '90s, it was somehow super fluid and easy childhood for me, despite lived in an ghetto (social hood) and constantly having street hangouts for good or bad, yet it was some feeling of fullness when was street walking cycling driving, it was like pizza with all its local flavors juicy and homemade [10][10][10] but now the feeling its not the same!, as if the pizza is here but cant taste it as social life, but not so coz the soc.net lobotomization or whatever wrong trends, but its something in the air!, yeah chemtrails and haarping are most probable candidate for disrupting the true vibe in our life, coz net was present back then too, mobile phones in the second half of '90s also, so definitely in question is some other thing, or combo of wifi and vlf/elf pollution thus Kids getting more and more angry as if are living in jungle concrete jungle [11] just waiting the hour to become zoo!, back and forth looks like for zoo there will be need for many cages in the commieblocks, so more logical is that "someone" lusts for slaughterhouse solutions thus thats why all the stimulated subsidized and released anger that is freely shared so the bloodbath would be secured!, Hope I Am Wrong in this less than broader (as would like) altho extensive anamnesis of reasons and trends for making even from the Children angry birds!, be creative and stop this madness of euroatlantic globalists and "their" stooges among plutocrats!, doable if start to focus Your effort through eforums than like now tilting empty in vein on soc.nets where whatever good idea instantly is buried by extra subsidized triviality!, so focus on bringing eTOS vibe if not for else at least on this topic [12] as coz neglectance for those innocent Young Souls we will provoke on ourselves very grim if not dread causality!

Odiseizam Author
wrote...
8 months ago Edited: 8 months ago, Odiseizam
so definitely in question is some other thing, or combo of wifi and vlf/elf pollution thus Kids getting more and more angry as if are living in jungle concrete jungle [11] just waiting the hour to become zoo!

Hm, somewhere that is already case!, yet there is currently one unique example as El Salvador where for a while is declared state of emergency on the gangsta vibe [1][1] was (still is) executed operation that either will reset all that murda hype mentality that was pumped up since '90s or it will throw in havoc the country as reform if (or better said once) an economic depression hits the bell when whatever kind of hood tribalism logically could fire back yet again  [1][1] actually their earlier bouncing poverty&corruption brought such violence trend but which I am kinda convinced that got leverage by the freely loosen social media that guess motivated and mobilized many Kids to hook on the "me and my gang" belongingness, especially in the ghetto where whatever other identity check means disrespect of its own hood and that leading to punishment, where seems its no other path to selfrealization and/or defense of the close one but by joining the gang especially mids economic hardship when interesting also popped up the phenomenon like multiculti usA 18str. gang that mirrored to El Salvador too [1][1] what by default is pushing becoming natural part of the local clan tribe or sect which by most effective way through the uncontrolled global soc.nets got own free from charge propaganda tool for indoctrinating Kids all around the World and not just El Salvadore!, tho there got status as in rest of Americas as kind of murda by default sect when violence is liturgy for evil spirits that actually build up vortex of bliss by negativity and idolizing of materialism lusts and lawlessness what surely has own priests and devotees but now also cultural instead subcultural praise that in the end becomes greater monster than the criminal hype alone i.e. what matters is street moppers to make name above all and not just money coz eventually even make extra money if the same are not shared sooner or later will be extorted in one or another way by the loosen beasts down the street hierarchy surely challenged regularly through social media [1][1]

Be honest to Yourself most of the experts dont have complete clue whats really at stake with gangs and violence and how the same is idolized through the neoliberal media and soc.nets!. simply atheist sectarian or demonized Kids coz early in the life became emotionless murda machines now found selfies praise of their pride what supprass whatever any other need for respect, thus targeting the soc.nets in context of gangs and violence should be among the prime agendas!

Anyway for now El Salvador is having some positive momentum due to mafia crackdown, tho we will need to see what will come out from that in near future [2]

Post Merge: 8 months ago

Hm, what else will come than rage against the system by their left behind Kids thus by greater factor will burst unrests if/when salvadorian economy will drop mids any eventual next global depression!, and what is even more troubling is that this example will become blueprint for all Latin America!, on what I'll say respect for having will to removing mass murderers and angry beasts from the streets, but incarcerating all the rest with them in such logors is wrong by all means!, to what viable alternative is prison sentencing for everything else than murder to be optional for serving in rural jail where convicts would eg. raise rural settlements for homeless [1][1][1] or having choice to swap the rural jail with work in social program factories or state farms intended for welfare programs ... but if there is no system for mandatory personal surveillance such rural penitentiary camps will become molesting jars too whether inmates were bullied by roommates or guards!, tho this is issue thats happening in streets too thus proactive thinking through eTOS vibe will bring maybe some creative solution [2]

Now this thread projects circumstances for half of the World Youth, the other one simply dont have time for modern behavioral addictions and risks that go with it, simply they are burdened by other pressure eg. child labor exploitation [3][ ] and if its somehow comforting they dont have time to get violent or reckless but from smallest legs experience adulthood habits for honest and engaged life what makes them tough but not violent coz enough diligent to enjoy the Fruits Of Their Hands instead waiting on mom and dad, altho not all hardworking kids will keep calmness coz frustration once understood that inequality is widespread thing due to corruptive and criminal mindset of the elites in their space of existence!, thus like that again is stimulated criminal vibe in many childrens hearths!, not sure just if there is any statistics from which stratum originates the bulk of criminals eg. in South America so this logic would get more factual basis!

Odiseizam Author
wrote...
8 months ago
Sadly but many of those Exploited Children are also abused and risk 24/7 bullying except if grow in traditional communities where if not else are under constant guard by the close one!, plus like that are deprived from promiscuity, altho not everywhere tradition is praised above western decadent liberalism or tradition is suppressed by corruption!, anyway their counterparts from the "western world" on other hand have issue with wrong voyeuristic vibe now pumped up on steroids interactively when "sexual frustration pumps violent hearths" [1][1] simply coz consumerism sexploitation is widespread hype and that choking many that want to grow by wrong means prematurely, surely brainwashed by the movie and music industry too that Sexual Joy is reachable on every corner, and even that was case still coz overindulgence if not else from pornography eg. adolescent kids very early are become emotionally crippled thus again pumping frustrations!. and seen from the poverty side in the ghetto that push them in ultra gang violence mode even as teens!, sex&drugs&gansta hype became blueprint for many Souls lost inbetween the wrongly loosen media (along all neopagan propaganda poured through them) and the wrong social engineering for kgbt cultural marxism!

So the current western decadent liberalism as democracy export but not rarely submission by shame and later control by blackmail [2][2][2]>[2][2] hijacked Young and Adults to tilt around constant chase for happiness through lusts greed and pride what as it grown now coz soc.net lobotomization pulled many in hedonism mammonism and egoism even dont thrive in tempting environment locally!, and to what normally now "someone" wants to reset all that global inertia towards dystopia by push'of'button!, hm go avoid the notion that that wasnt predetermined globalist neopagan agenda flushed experimentally on west somewhere after ww2 while now exported by bribing corrupt governments around the world to follow with ease and throw many on path of noreturn from certain euroatlantic neopagan n'w'o agenda!, but still that is some elitist lust of "them" and actually as euroatlantic determinists till this day since the enlightenment era havent reached "their" goals for superhumanity and heaven'on'earth no matter how hard "they've" tried!, so it will be this time too, altho now the pain and the suffering due to "their" lust for ultimate power will cripple many that are still blind followers of "their" wrong ideals and social engineering!, hope many also will wake up in time, but for what its utmost needed independent eTOS vibe!

Eventually if we remove elitist conspy logic as culprit for the wrong current trends that stir many towards violence, what cant be narrowed as consumeristic risk is how Kids are exposed to brainwashing addiction and exploitation through nlp marketing [3][3]3] yet again also knowing the existing geopolitics behind all capitalist colonialism   then we dont have other way but turn in circles trying to grasp who why how all are prepped for the globalist deception of n'w'o heaven'on'earth among other as chase for manufactured consent spinned by various psyop means [4][5][6] in this last footnote seen from modern metaphysical angle but I'll skip elaborating the probabilities for such organized hijack by fallen spirits so would not derail the main point in this post that exploitation of Kids in various ways exist as in the wealthy so as "they" label it third world countries, finally as forgotten also on spiritual risks too, hm who how to control the long term effects of playing games fueled with demonology etc. etc. brainwashing!, so anger and violence come coz various reasons and escape in various forms, and just one thing is certain that ea-determinists seek to exploit such boiling hype so would slip covertly and on small door transhumanism at least in form of hived population that will be "managed" normally by push'of'button [7]

Odiseizam Author
wrote...
Hm, I remember the vibe back in '80s and '90s, it was somehow super fluid and easy childhood for me, and altho lived in a ghetto (social hood) constantly having street hangouts for good or bad, yet it was some feeling of fullness when I was street walking cycling driving, it was like pizza with all its local flavors juicy and homemade [10][10][10] but now the feeling its not the same!, as if the pizza is here but cant taste it as social life, but not so coz the soc.net lobotomization or whatever wrong trends, but its something in the air!

Must add that only trauma I remember is also fluid hit by car, luckily it was small ficho catching my jaywalk as 5 year old, maybe the reason why I've had 3 later in my life, having around 15 and 21 another two accidents with it as codriver and driver, but the atmosphere was such that I've almost forgot on those events what think indeed its due to that natural vibe i.e. whatever burden would pop up in those times the same would evaporate instantly thus life was far less negatively charged, think we've had some kind of sense for the noosphere on more sticky happy splash of ease [1][2] what I'll reassert is not case nowadays!, now someone would say this is subjective perception eg. if its taken as measure the suicide statistics as weigh, still I'll point that violence was not so prevalent where tradition was still alive somehow!, and as liberalism was starting to be stimulated everywhere through cable tv or later internet things started to vibrate more and more tense, reaching levels of watching wars as reality show or by turbofolk the majority pull in sex&drugs&fashion, evolving in full blown decadence that consumes all that will plug in that vibe, almost as in all cells that is nested mindless emptiness!, tasteless togetherness coz wide mixing of various cultural pokes of globalist mayo and/or geopolitical ketchup, tho those are not enough potent disruptors of that satiety at the end of the past century, for what only logical answer is the rise of the emf pollution that in various ways is changing not just our biorhythm but natures one too, affecting as our brains [2] so as our hearts [3] probably making the life more trivial as result of extra stress on the Nous thus as response many are willingly throwing themselves in animal mode even they werent molded in geto boys environment!, as if indeed we are all thrown in such momentum intentionally by "someone" and not just accidentally falling in such trap, isnt!?, its like that and thats the way it is!, normally coz the neopagan humanistic thought seeks to expand in transhumanistic realm of experimenting towards "their" apotheosis!, yeah "they" will become giraffes on mars Slight Smile tho its better we as Christians to make here zoo for "them" so would not risks to become experimental dna pool!

C'mon how we can explain all ultra unregulated internet super highway!, and not that that is just case in usA, but everywhere!, there is almost no academic debate for finding as "they" say all inclusive all season solution to the wide attack on the Children that when get hooked on endless scrolling is shaping their brains in extra trivial and ultra violent mold!, ghetto, hm there was always hierarchy respect and compactness earlier while now lawlesness is norm till disbelief!, and why?, logically soc.nets are greater contributing factor, but defacto there is also "something" wrong shared by emf way throughout the air!, chemtrails will add to it also additional burden, and finally toxins and metals in the food will wrap everything till lively agony on which we are all surfing as if nothing is wrong at all or could get even wronger!, yeah waiting just in huxlean terms all to become junkies if already are not through that emf wifi frying expanding in higher and higher microwave pulsing of stress normally due to the need for military and economic progress "some" will say, tho in my opinion foremost due the need for ultrapanopticon!, practically coz this agenda its loosen also heavy drugs to swim as sharks in city pool!,  honestly if "they" want "they" can suspend all dope hype, by various means, but no "someone" wants whether coz malthusian variables in its math or coz fear agitprop to hold the masses in the current loop that just grows more and more towards global violence, probably "they" hope like that will have enough mindless walking zombies after roll out manufactured global economic or geopolitical depression so right after common people by large margin would embrace total technocratic rule and control!, Please prove me wrong!, btw go check Your Head before that so would see whether already now dont have nanobots running around Your Brain!
Odiseizam Author
wrote...
When meditate on the issue how to make Kids more happy and fulfilled that would be engagement in games but instead virtual one it should be stimulated real one like toys sport and outdoor activities, for what tho  parents need to put some extra effort than just simply keeping them "safe" at home while relaxing in front of sat or cable tv vortex!, effort that is less and less doable for many that live modern lifestyle where they need to watch their Kids instead Grandparents!, altho even in traditional societies that smooth familiar babysitting leverage is less and less effective coz the modern Kids are living to fast for elderly to keep up with their pace of engagement thus even in conservative environment Kids are tilting more and more in virtual fun especially when now for good gaming experience now is enough even smartphone!

What I find interesting on other hand about my time is that I was active as everyone else back in '80s and '90s as Kid when we were satiated by the chance to play with real toys eg. I've turn the car key and shift a gear alone on 10 years while on 15 was driving 24/7 with my brother driving license, and somehow that kept me engaged and fulfilled beyond the regular dullness around, tho gas was dirt cheap back then but also maintenance affordable so the enjoyment of city cruising was unique so much that going on vacation without car was like "What" thus one of the reasons why didnt chase the beach up scotty meme!, long story short I was driving in frugal mode bikes cars scooters 24/7 so as adolescent was happy enough with my life even tho having nothing actually eg. wearing for few years in a row same sneakers or having money only for summer weekend but not holiday!, and seeing now from side that time of my life I can firmly claim moto engagement kept eventual inequality frustrations away!

But go now engage Kids in such vibe, or motivate them to get out!, altho since smallest legs are lured to it [1][1][ ] (hm parents should take classes nowadays coz live in sterile isolated lonely surrounding having need for extra focus how to stimulate their Kids to get more happy as engaged) still when that hype is not trend or the trend is tied to super expensive real toys when coz the soc.net lobotomy many are actually demoralized or perceive whatever driving experience as dull coz dont have abs or n2o on the hook hek many tilt coz less reachable make up of stylish rims or bumpers!, hek hek hek many now are conditioned to embrace autonomous vehicle hype thus even more is destimulated the chance the Youth to be relaxed by driving activity, on top if the gas prices are constantly on rise and voila driving car is becoming luxury even for the western kids even as weakly carting experience aside that not everywhere go-cart is emergence!, altho now e-trotinets (e-scooter) or e-rollerblades are becoming some substitute but most unsafe in my opinion, yet what can be regulated easily if  there is will eg. mandated standard for D3O head elbow and knee pads [2] so stunts would not be problem whenever someone flied over car!, guess that the combination of high speed and noiseless attributes makes e-scooters most dangerous transport mode followed by motor scooters but which if not else are loud thus more noticeable!
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  549 People Browsing
 147 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
What percentage of nature vs. nurture dictates human intelligence?
Votes: 386