r
d
l
a
ukicuttie ukicuttie
wrote...
Rep: 1 0
11 years ago
Drag the labels onto the graph to indicate which presynaptic neuron produced each change in the axon hillock’s membrane potential. Assume that the same number of ligand-gated ion channels opens at each synapse. (To review the effect of distance between the synapse and the axon hillock, see Hint 2.) Labels can be used once, more than once, or not at all
 Attached file 
(237 KB)
You must login or register to gain access to this attachment.
Read 38755 times
19 Replies
Replies
wrote...
Educator
11 years ago
The only issue I'm having is understanding what E and I stand for, would you happen to know?
12,  Bio_student23,  nhile1995
Answer verified by a subject expert
charlieex3charlieex3
wrote...
11 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free
 Attached file 
Thumbnail(s):
You must login or register to gain access to this attachment.
bean2k33,  bio_man,  savio,  sylvia220,  tranelizabeth,  kayla11223344,  kayleeadessa,  Batman,  johnkaiba,  amh28,  hnroush,  callie94,  amazingoalie1,  mabere1994,  justkidding808,  averducci,  bjl,  crisgomez77,  anamika1994,  juliasadie,  emsch,  mflann23,  erinwelsh,  Sedona,  mashmashmellow,  Dr.Cox,  sammbio,  tcc13c,  megzann,  cluelesshelp,  ijm,  tazzie101,  best82,  BIO5,  hi_there,  kattaldereguiaa,  teenyxiu,  sucre,  lsueross,  rebycca,  brandiwaguespac,  padre,  duddy,  geologyy,  Ownage1,  rogersabby7,  kittyxteddybear,  pbrod0815,  JesusLovesMee,  letmikebio,  norithehero,  baomayman,  ibeenon,  cbonini,  KillerFluff15,  madoussou,  becca22,  steeloboi,  Carolina1748,  konacoffee