S
m
s
trin trin
wrote...
Donated
Valued Member
11 years ago
What do you think about a thread where we can post papers that we have written for classes. People can use them for references for papers they are writing or just for reading interest purposes. I would say only for papers that you received an A or B on. And correct the mistakes you made before posting the paper to make it nicer. Slight Smile
Read 3242 times
8 Replies
Volunteers are seldom paid; not because they are worthless, but because they are PRICELESS!

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Staff Member
11 years ago
That's a very good idea. We already have a notes/tutorial section, but a sub-board can be created inside that category specifically for this. Do you think people will contribute? There has to be some sort of incentive.
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
trin Author
wrote...
Donated
Valued Member
11 years ago
Hmmm. I don't know how to answer that one.  Constructive criticism is good enough incentive for me...LOL
Volunteers are seldom paid; not because they are worthless, but because they are PRICELESS!
wrote...
Valued Member
11 years ago
Trin is right, we have boards for nearly every subject (almost), but we lack one for writing assistance. This will bring a lot more members into the community, because this service usually costs a lot of money elsewhere.
````````````````````
trin Author
wrote...
Donated
Valued Member
11 years ago
If people are needing proof reading assistance or help with the different types of styles e.g. APA,  MLA,  I think it should be a separate entity from papers already submitted and graded for others to use as reference or interest. If the two were combined in the same thread I think it would become too chaotic.
wrote...
Valued Member
11 years ago
If people are needing proof reading assistance or help with the different types of styles e.g. APA,  MLA,  I think it should be a separate entity from papers already submitted and graded for others to use as reference or interest. If the two were combined in the same thread I think it would become too chaotic.

I've been thinking about this, but I've come to a conclusion that some students may not want to submit their papers online, simply because if the teacher were to check their paper on turnitin or something similar, it would find a match on this website, and the student could potentially get booked for it, you know what I mean?
````````````````````
trin Author
wrote...
Donated
Valued Member
11 years ago
Ahhh, yes I understand. Well maybe whoever wants to share finished and graded stuff.
wrote...
Valued Member
11 years ago
Ahhh, yes I understand. Well maybe whoever wants to share finished and graded stuff.

YES! Very true, I like this 2 Slight Smile I'm going to advocate for it now, esp. since I spend lots of time writing papers and can probably contribute a whole page worth.
````````````````````
wrote...
Valued Member
Educator
7 years ago
Something like this is going to implemented very soon, within the month...

Funny how this idea came to fruition after 4 years lol
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  952 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
What's your favorite funny biology word?
Votes: 156