Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
Whatch you end up getting? Smiling Face with Open Mouth and Tightly-closed Eyes
wrote...
11 years ago
I hope this explanation helps.

Skeletal Muscles are striated and tubular, they have many nuclei and are very long. The contract voluntarily and are usually attached to the bones of the skeleton. The support the body and make the bones move, they're also responsible for the movements of the eyes and facial expressions. They maintain a constant body temperature and help protect the internal organs and stabilize the joints.

Smooth Muscles are non-striated, have one nucleus, contract involuntarily and are found in the walls of internal organs. They are long and tapered at each end. They are usually arranged in parallel lines to form sheets. They can be found in the walls of certain blood vessels and in the iris of the eye.

Cardiac muscle is unique and only found in the heart. They are striated, tubular and branched. They have one nucleus and contract involuntarily.
Can't you see, that the brain in consciousness. The mind is God. There are no limits except for those that we impose on ourselves
wrote...
Valued Member
11 years ago
I hope this explanation helps.

Skeletal Muscles are striated and tubular, they have many nuclei and are very long. The contract voluntarily and are usually attached to the bones of the skeleton. The support the body and make the bones move, they're also responsible for the movements of the eyes and facial expressions. They maintain a constant body temperature and help protect the internal organs and stabilize the joints.

Smooth Muscles are non-striated, have one nucleus, contract involuntarily and are found in the walls of internal organs. They are long and tapered at each end. They are usually arranged in parallel lines to form sheets. They can be found in the walls of certain blood vessels and in the iris of the eye.

Cardiac muscle is unique and only found in the heart. They are striated, tubular and branched. They have one nucleus and contract involuntarily.
i agree
thanks ur sharing
Creative Biomart
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1084 People Browsing
 101 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
How often do you eat-out per week?
Votes: 79