s
r
d
l
a
XwakeriderX XwakeriderX
wrote...
13 years ago
My friend(also a biology major at UCSD) just found out she has a 6-10 foot long tape worm in her stomach! Symptoms were: Constantly hungry(to an extreme level) and if she didnt eat large quantities of food she would become nausus! Shes starting medicine for, and im sure everyone can figure out on their own how its being removed..haha
Read 1783 times
4 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
XwakeriderX Author
wrote...
13 years ago
Ah, is it a painful thing to pass?
wrote...
Staff Member
13 years ago
Ah, is it a painful thing to pass?

You literally starve the worms when you don't eat; it's so disgusting knowing that there's a parasite living in you. I think those damn things law cysts as well. Hope your friend feels better and have them take a picture Face with Stuck-out Tongue I want to see.
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
nurse s. Author
wrote...
13 years ago
Good reason to tapeworm your pets Slight Smile
wrote...
13 years ago
Hey this is the XwakeriderX i made a new acct for some reason, haha i never actually got to see a picture  but it was described as white/slightly pink but it was really hard to actually get an estimation on how long it was. I guess it was very coiled but her estimation was 3 feet which is half the size predicted by the doctor but we will never know!
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1118 People Browsing
 119 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
Do you believe in global warming?
Votes: 370