Sportchick94 Sportchick94
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
3 years ago
RESEARCH PROPOSAL
CoverPage
 -There is a cover page and it conforms to the APA format

Abstract.               
No Abstract is requires for the proposal.

Introduction

A.Describe at least 2 empirical, primary source studies in detail including the purpose, method used, results and conclusion. Include a final paragraph that describes your paper’s hypothesis, subjects and procedure, and predicted results.
- Two empirically relevant research studies are clearly described & your study is described. There is a smooth, logical transition from research review to proposed study including a clear statement of purpose.

Method

A.Subjects
- The number, relevant characteristics and an explanation of how to recruit subjects is clearly state 

B.  Experimental Design
- The primary experimental design is identified (experimental vs correlational) and the relevant variables (independent vs dependent or predictor vs criterion) are identified. Necessary controls are identified.

C.  Materials                           
-All materials (surveys or screen shots of computer survey, informed consent, debriefing) and photographs of any apparatus that was developed.         

D. Procedure               
-Description of procedure is clear, complete, precise, and follows a logical order.

Proposed Results
A. ProposedAnalysis
- The statistical analysis is appropriate, theoretically sound, and complete given the proposed research design.

B. Sample of at able (with variables that will be presented) and sample of a figure that will include axis labels and scales.
-Both the table and the figure contain all the appropriate information

References
-The internal references and reference page conformed to APA format. At least two references are included.

Overall APA Style              
- The general format of the paper conformed to APA format

Appendix
- Articles included with informed consent and any other materials.
Read 86 times
3 Replies