t
i
r
r
nini07 nini07
wrote...
Donated
13 years ago
I purchased a diamond from a seller in INDIA 2 weeks ago. I recieved the package yesterday and to my suprise there was only a piece of cotton inside. I paid $300 for a piece of cotton!!! I contacted the seller and he assures me to look again because it is in there. so I look through every inch of the envelope, even on top of my desk where I opened the package and there is no stone to be found. I emailed him again and he said he can assure me it is in there.  Pouting Face  I contatced EBAY and they are looking into it, in the meantime i'm out $300 plus $ 25 for shipping.  Pouting Face
Has this ever happened to anyone??
Read 1681 times
7 Replies
HOPE*FAITH*LOVE

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Educator
13 years ago
Face with Open Mouth You know what may have happened, and I hate to say this, but it is possible that the employees at customs may have pocketed it or lost it when they opened the package.
nini07 Author
wrote...
Donated
13 years ago
Face with Open Mouth You know what may have happened, and I hate to say this, but it is possible that the employees at customs may have pocketed it or lost it when they opened the package.
i HAVE been an ebay member since 2005 and never experienced this. I buy almost everything online from scrubs, jeans, shoes, toys, medical equipment, movies, to everything else. It was a really nice stone in the picture. Frowning Face
HOPE*FAITH*LOVE
wrote...
Staff Member
13 years ago
i HAVE been an ebay member since 2005 and never experienced this. I buy almost everything online from scrubs, jeans, shoes, toys, medical equipment, movies, to everything else. It was a really nice stone in the picture. Frowning Face

First of all, I'm sorry to hear about your lose. Second of all, losing jewelery is never any fun. Give the seller a week and then report it to the authorities (i.e. Ebay) and see what happens.
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
nini07 Author
wrote...
Donated
13 years ago
Thanks. I escalated it to the REsolution Center since the seller basically said he isn't responsible once it leaves his hands. I always pay with credit cards via paypal; if they dont replace or refund i will dispute charge with my credit card! Person Raising Both Hands in Celebration
HOPE*FAITH*LOVE
wrote...
Donated
Trusted Member
13 years ago
Thanks. I escalated it to the REsolution Center since the seller basically said he isn't responsible once it leaves his hands. I always pay with credit cards via paypal; if they dont replace or refund i will dispute charge with my credit card! Person Raising Both Hands in Celebration

typically you end up getting your money back within a week after investigations if you dispute it fast enough.
nini07 Author
wrote...
Donated
13 years ago
Well the brilliant seller emailed me that they looked in their office and it doesn't seem to have been left behind. So they willl refund me 100% plus shipping. i'am happy but as a buyer I would like to know what happened to the nice VS diamond. I'm thinking that since I didnt pay that much for a nice looking stone, the seller backed out. Oh well. Person Raising Both Hands in Celebration
HOPE*FAITH*LOVE
wrote...
13 years ago
That sucks..
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  916 People Browsing
Gallery

Your Opinion
Which country would you like to visit for its food?
Votes: 204