a
t
i
r
r
sholland90 sholland90
wrote...
11 years ago
Greetings all! I have myself in a bit of a bind here. I've been away from classes dealing with a custody matter and completely forgot that I had to turn in one of my labs tonight. I really need help on this too, I have started a little, but I need it finished within the hour and I don't think I'm going to have time. Please help! I will post the explanation of what is required and the first part; if anyone wishes to help me with the rest, I will post the 2nd part upon request. Thank you so much, in advance! It really means a lot to get help with this, I really need to do well in this class and I can't forgive myself for letting this slip. Thank you.

Lab Questions:
1.   You were hired to work for Thermoline Analytical Lab, Inc, as a laboratory technician. Your supervisor asked you to prepare a 25 mL, 0.10 M sucrose solution and label it with compositions, formulas, molarity and density. How do you accomplish your job?

2.   You were working in a biomedical research lab. You needed to find 25 mL of 1.5x10-3 M aqueous solution of blue dye for your next experiment. After a thorough search, you found a bottle of 0.01M, stock solution of the blue dye. How do you dilute the stock solution to the concentration you needed?

Read 2357 times
1 Reply
Replies
Answer accepted by topic starter
ashleegreeneashleegreene
wrote...
Rep: 3 0
11 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free
Squimbers,  bio_man,  Hnimaga22