d
l
a
barathvaj barathvaj
wrote...
Rep: 3 0
11 years ago Edited: 11 years ago, barathvaj
Hi,
I'm a life science student.My ambition is to become a Genetic engineer.So i took Research related course " biotechnology"
Which would be the best time to become a genetic engineering student

I'm doing my 3rd year BSc biotechnology(UG) right now.Some suggest that doing Msc.biotech gives best advantage to learn more about life science and research related things,so pursue Msc biotech.But i would like to get such knowledge + interested in genetic engineering.

What am i supposed to do ? :thi:pursuing Msc.biotech and become a GE by doing phd? or pursuing Msc Genetic engineering?

What are the advantages and disadvantages of choosing Msc.biotech or Msc genetic engineering as my Pg degree ?

Plz any one clear this confusion and show me a right path to success

Read 6027 times
1 Reply
~Bv ram~I'm a student for all those who teaches