t
i
r
r
amazerful amazerful
wrote...
13 years ago
Hello all,

I was thinking that it would be nice to add a feature where we can edit our posts. That way, we can easily fix a mistake or change something. What do you guys think?
Read 2247 times
4 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Educator
13 years ago
Hey amazerful,

Since this is a support site, we've gotten a lot of people in the past who ask questions, and then once answered, they edit their posts and remove the question so that they won't get caught "cheating" in case their professor/teacher finds out. This is why there is only a 5-minute limit for editing posts. If there are any other ways, I would love to hear them, but in the mean time, it's working well - except for a few people, of course.
wrote...
Educator
12 years ago
How about the feature to edit if your post is not replied by other?

I will be working on this feature real soon, and I hope to implement something within two weeks time.

Thank you, Mike, for your suggestion.
wrote...
Educator
12 years ago
Thanks, I should learn how to program too. I wasted too much time to learn to design hardware instead !

You wouldn't know PHP would you?
wrote...
Educator
12 years ago
Not now. I knew Verilog and VHDL. Study with my younger brother programming now.

I basically learned on the go, trial and error. That's why modifications take a long time to do.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1125 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
How often do you eat-out per week?
Votes: 79