r
d
l
a
Sierraaaa Sierraaaa
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
8 years ago
Hello! Name is Sierra and I just had a really quick question about my future major of choice. I'm 29 and I'm going back to college after about 3 years off. I graduated community college but didn't transfer directly to college at that time. Instead I chose to accept a job offer I had received which pushed any ideas of going straight to university out the window for the time being. I decided to go back and I really want to major in biology so I can then go on to graduate school to earn my Master's degree in a specialized area of biology. The thing is though I have no biology background whatsoever really. Okay yes I took maybe the bio introductory courses but I really don't remember a lot from them to be honest. Basically my question is do I have to have a decent understanding of biology already when starting as a junior in college in order to be successful in class? Can I begin classes without any of the basic knowledge of biology and work my way up and still be successful? Or should I wait until I have some decent knowledge of the subject and prepare myself more before I even think about beginning classes to earn my bachelor's degree in biology? Thanks guys
Read 2064 times
2 Replies