r
d
l
a
s
senior2011 senior2011
wrote...
11 years ago
ok so i am senior in college and have been thinking  a lot about medical school..... so the question is i want to know the pros and cons of attending medical college in USA and Caribbean

also my plan B is i am thinking to go 2 chiropractic college..... hows this field and how much they make and i have heard mix reviews about them
also i want to know about podiatric medicine... hows this field.. and how much they make..... thanks a lot.. pleasee helpppp meee
Read 446 times
1 Reply

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
First make sure this is something you want to get into.. i suggest going to college so you get a first hand view on what you will be dealing with (the hands on approach) then if its what you like continue on to a 4 year university to gain a thinking and inquiery aspect of it..  College will be cheaper so you wont be wasting your money if you decide its something you dont want to get into..

good luck!

In regards to your question go to med school in the states if its something you are considering, they are better known and most people will recognize the institution verses you studdying aproad. You can always transfer abroad later on or go on a co op or something..

If you want a Carribean feal then study in Miami Florida or California
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  804 People Browsing
 119 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
Do you believe in global warming?
Votes: 370

Previous poll results: Where do you get your textbooks?